1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I was on the scariest trip last night

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Francis3422, Jul 11, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I was stoned out of my mind on some chronic stuff, and had been drinking a tad. And like me and all my friends were sitting around a campfire, I look to my left, and this old man with no teeth waves at me and says, HOWDY. I started screaming cause I thought I was seeing stuff, but turns out he was real and his name was Ed.

P.S. Insert Trip stories below.

------------------
    I do not believe in god. And it is nice to know that I am going to hell with Hitler, and McVeigh. Although I do not know why.

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

If you were tripping out cause you were stoned than you are a wussy. Try COCAINE man. Try HEROINE. Please, that chronic shiyat is for babies.

------------------
    I hope, when they die, cartoon characters have to answer for their sins.

3. Kingrene

Kingrene Member

Cocaine is the DEVIL.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

------------------

4. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

Chronic does make one pretty stupid though. And if I were really high and all of a sudden saw an old man with no teeth, I'd trip out too!

Although isn't that what drugs are supposed to do?
    ------------------
    This space left intentionally blank...

[This message has been edited by mr_oily (edited July 11, 2001).]

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

damn.
    mushrooms, chronic. cocaine. slow down

------------------
    fitter, happier more productive
    comfortable
    not drinking too much eating well (no more microwave dinners and saturated fats)
    sleeping well (no bad dreams)
    no paranoia
    fitter, healthier and more productive
    a pig
    in a cage
    on antibiotics

6. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Cocaine and Heroin are stupid. U dont trip u just get addicted fast and kill yourself.

Smoke enough chron out of a 3 foot bong and u will trip hard.

------------------
    I do not believe in god. And it is nice to know that I am going to hell with Hitler, and McVeigh. Although I do not know why.

7. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Don't do drugs!

------------------
    Rarely is the question asked: Guns kill squirrels than REDRUM to fools across the nation?

8. red

red Contributing Member

yes what he said...DONT DO DRUGS...give them to me...

------------------
    i just wasted a couple seconds of your life while u read my post...this one is a bonus...

9. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Aw man, Francis...that was hilarious. I think the only time I was ever scared or something was when I would start going out in public instead of just hanging around with friends...but you get used to that, but again the first few times out were pretty scary. And uh yeah, don't do drugs.

10. Colby

Colby Member

Slow down dude.

------------------
    T-Pooh and Quitten went up the hill,
    to make a bet on a Foreward.
    When it all came down,
    they were nowhere to be found.
    Now they should be drawn and quartered.

11. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Once a long time ago I downed a bottle with like 50 hits of liquid acid in it. After a couple of hours I started to see flashing police lights out of the corner of my eyes, & I kept imagining that there were cops outside, except they were cool-looking 'Smokey and the Bandit' cops, wearing those cowboy hats & bellbottoms and walking with their feet way out in front of them like that 'Keep on Truckin' 70's cartoon, and their cars were 70's sedans with the two seperate lights and the horn in the middle.

A while later, I became convinced that all I percieved was a series of illusions designed to torture me for my sins up until I figured out that it was only an illusion. Then the world would end, and a new illusion would exist beneath it. The problem being, that as I had figured out that the game, the illusions would only last for a couple of seconds and then I would be disoriented as I emmerged into a new life, only to remember my situation, and become disoriented again.

Boy howdy, that is one night I will never forget (except for the several hours in the middle which I can't remember).

------------------

12. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

13. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Some of you folks are a hell of a lot wilder than I ever want to be. [​IMG]

Really, though, I always wondered what the interest in drugs is. I've seen, through some family members, how f***** up it makes you. And I've had people around me on it. Personally, I don't like not having complete control. I've had zero interest in ever even trying.

Rok

------------------
    "Do you know what nemesis means? 'A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent'. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c***: ME."
    - Brick Top, Snatch

14. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I was tripping with one of my friends camping at Bay Area Park in Clear Lake City(if you know where that is). Well, there is no real camping there...you have to launch a canoe and go find a spot in the woods somewhere. So, that's what we did. It really is hardcore camping in the woods like that. Anyways, we were tripping hard sitting around a campfire cooking some ribs up. It was really late...like 1 am in the morning or something. All of a sudden, this DAMN loud NOISE comes out of nowhere. It was so loud it could blow your damn ear drums! We were panicking because we were in the middle of nowhere. To top off the loud noise, there were lights freaking everywhere...I mean everywhere! We are in the woods just off the water mind you. Loud noise, strange colored lights...we were going crazy and were scared out of our gore. It lasted like 10 minutes. We seriously thought we were being invaded by a UFO. We had an axe with us and we were wielding it! We were ready to chop up an alien or die trying!

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the sound and lights disappeared. Well, afterwards, it turns out it was one of those fan type boats with these huge lights mounted all over it. Apparently, these a-hole rednecks saw our campfire and decided to rev that sucker up and put on a light show. They must have been going around in circles. We never saw the boat because we were kind of inland...only heard the damn noise and these crazy lights going in every direction which were like right on top of us.

After that, we were trembling and paranoid. We thought someone was in the woods with us so we were like "COME ON OUT!" with an axe in our hand. It wasn't until much later that we actually realized that it was a fan boat and some rednecks...probably drunk or something.

Man, what a trip. If we wouldn't have figured that out, then I would have believed it to be a legitimate UFO along with all the other psycho sighters out there thinking we were real close to being abducted.

Scary...the acid didn't help any, either, as it just made it all the more real. But, even straight I probably would have been tripping out. That was my encounter with a UFO while tripping. NUTZ....I'll tell ya....NUTBAR NUTZ

Surf

------------------

15. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Oh...another time...I was at Galveston at Bermuda Beach...and took some stellar tripping stuff [​IMG]. We watched the sun set and it was the most visual, colorful, craziest thing I ever saw. It was like when you have been bitten by a vampire and it's your last night before you turn to watch the sunset. At the point the sun went all the way down, we would flashback to visuals where it was still way up in the sky(even though it was down).

We were afraid to get out of my car we were hallucinating so bad. The sand was moving like millions of snakes. Eventually, I had to drive us out of there and it was like driving a damn hovercraft. It was so surreal it was like I was in Blade Runner or something. Any light was just intensified so much and we would see cop cars pulled off the side of the road writing cars tickets and they looked like the cop cars in Blade Runner.

Man, I can't believe I drove like that. It was the hardest I ever tripped. That stuff was insane. It was like the brink of madness.

Surf

------------------

16. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Yea Mo, i live like 2 hours away from T falls, and all around montana there is haunted places it is weird. There is this one house I get stoned at that is abandoned and it haunted i think.

------------------

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Francis , I used to live in your area I think , Thompson Falls MT. And that area was know to the Indians there as The Valley of Death , My Brother told me stories that 3 principles , 5 teachers , 10 students were all killed in the same year from a certain High School , and not in the same accident . Weird-Ass stuff started happening , People disappeared and drove there cars off cliffs into the river . My Brother said one time He got really drunk and he came home and 5 of his friends all commited suicide . There were known witch's coves all around the place . Get the hell out of there or You'll meet your doom!

------------------
    Reactions after The Rockets got Eddie Griffin for 3 draft picks

"Eddie For 3 ... Yes!!! O Mother!!!!!!!"

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You stole my line

Rocket River :)

------------------

19. Band Geek Mobster

The scariest trip for me is always through Atlanta, what a bunch of lunatics they have behind the wheels there....

------------------
    So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking,
    Racing around to come up behind you again.
    The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
    Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.