1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I own a handgun -- will Obama take it from me?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Apr 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I'm not sure who to vote for and this is a big issue for me as a 'liberal' with a handgun. Please advise ~ TIA

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

I think you're more in danger of it being taken away by a local offical- unless you live in texas.

3. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

I believe sharia law does allow for the ownership of guns so I think you're going to be ok.

4. da_juice

da_juice Member

Given the popularity of the AK-47 in the middle east, I don't see how sharia law could ban guns.

1 person likes this.
  5. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Technically, it's not Obama's decision. It will ultimately be up to the Obama Death Panel.

6. KingCheetah

Oh, I live in Texas..!

7. False

False Member

He will not only take it away from you, he will use a drone to surveil you, and then send the New Black Panthers to bust down your door to take it away. If you protest, you will be taken to FEMA internment camps, whereupon you will be coerced to give up your hard earned money taken away from you to fund black welfare queens who, in hand with ACORN, will be committing voter fraud and continuing the American tradition of persecuting all white Christian men. The undocumented guards at the camp will take away your religion and repeatedly send you through full-body scanners. The results of these scans will then be distributed through the nanny-state to arguably Kenyan homosexual islamo-facists who, in between long-nights spent codifying federal Sharia Law, will belittle your manhood.

1 person likes this.
  8. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

and all you have is a handgun? :rolleyes:

for bare minimum safety you will need
    [​IMG]

9. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

According to the NRA, Obama not infringing anyone's 2nd amendment rights in his first term was just a ploy to lull gun enthusiasts to sleep so he could win a 2nd term and immediate curb gun laws. So yeah, you've got until just after the beginning of November to get all of your shooting in because your gun is going bye-bye.

10. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

He wouldn't have, but you had to go and post about it on the internet. I'll be surprised if you get to keep it until the weekend.

11. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not so sure. He'll need more information. Are you a member of a gang in Mexico?

12. edwardc

edwardc Member

Prove it other wise your just spreading more BS that a lot of gun right enthusiasts are saying.

13. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

You better hope Obama takes your rifle. You don't want him taking your gun.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  14. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

This is what Obama's ill-conceived "Fast and Furious" program is about. F&F turned out to be another screw-up by the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight (pun intended). However, while I certainly don't support the administration's criminal F&F strategem, I do support an across the board elimination of handguns and automatic weapons (but not shotguns or rifles).

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I am worried about KC after he starts a thread like this.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Okay, KC, now reel him in slow...

17. KingCheetah

The fast and furious program scares the hell out of me -- where is the accountability? I think it's a very dangerous situation that could void our rights in a heartbeat.

18. KingCheetah

Yeah, like i've ever posted as a polar bear B-Bob.

TRY HARDER

19. Raven

Raven Member

No, but his judicial appointments might rule against second amendment issues.

20. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Yes, he is going to take your guns. Then he will probably rape you. He's a commie, they do stuff like that.