1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I need a Rockets fan perspective. Test this for accuracy: Chandler Parsons' note to Memphis

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by what, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Rokman

Rokman Member

I have not t read the letter but I will give you my 2 cents anyway. There is 1 word you need to read the defintion of and really study it so that you can fully understand who Chandler Paraons really is - Narcissist. That simple. Understand what a Narcissist is and you will understand everything Chandler Parsons has done, including that letter.

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I stopped reading right after this pic came up...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

The point he was trying to make is that it’s different to cheer for players as fans than it is to be a player. He was offering his thoughts to be more relatable and he noted he made mistakes that he could have avoided if he would have taken into account the fan perspective. #readingIsFun #readingIsFundamental

4. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

He totally sniffs his own farts.

6. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

I thought we all did. Oops

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Haha, nah. o_O

8. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Here are my two cents: one, and two. There. No more cents.

9. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Never hated him. Thought he made a bad choice by being a sucka for Cuban.

BUT...he did land us Dwight who gave us a really good 1st and 2nd year.

Personally, I want Chandler to have a great season, or one that he can end on a healthy note. He's not worth the money, but as a human, we all want to feel needed and that we have the ability to contribute.

So, I hope he can help his team to the best of his ability and stay healthy, both emotionally and physically.

His writing "reads" with an aura of hopefulness. Maybe his legs and back have strengthened.

If he's at 90 percent, he can easily get you 20 ppg and 6 rebounds/4 assists.

I'd like this to be a year where he plays well enough to extend his career.

You can tell he likes the game. Let him finish this awful contract and play the rest of his career on a minimum salary to avoid any risks. That way, he plays the game he loves and doesn't have to live to the pressure he was never designed for.

I don't blame him for signing those contracts. They still don't make sense. He was never good enough for that money (neither was Ryan Anderson but...)

I wish the guy well. No hate.

Jeremy Lin though...I hope he retires right after DeAndre Jordan posterizes him in a nationally-televised gamed, where it's Jeremy Lin Bobble Head night.

Yup. I'm still not forgiving him for losing us the Portland series when we had a healthy Dwight and a team ready to do damage. "YoEddy" can argue all he wants, but the in-game analysis shows that Jeremy Lin's decisions cost us that series. Dame's shot shouldn't have mattered.

./rant
    XO

10. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

What a douche bag. The guy has never tasted humble pie in his life. Everything has been handed to him but yet he acts like he has overcome great odds. His career is done and he is just now realizing it. Nobody wants to be in Memphis. Anyone who is pleading for acceptance in Memphis has reached rock bottom. The poor fool realizes his best days are behind him, lapping up any scraps to feel relevant. He's better served spending time in psychotherapy than physical therapy at this point.
    Im still LOLing at him comparing Memphis to the uppity burbs of Orlando.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  11. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Parsons going on indefinite leave because he refused a 3-game rehab sting in G League. Hilarious.

TheRealAllpro and Blurr#7 like this.
  12. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Putting up Innocent Childhood Photos to feel sorry for him to be overpaid and hated by fans in Memphis.
    His Ego is unbelievable, he invites only himself to All Star Games to show off his Fashion. Such a Douchebag, Narcissistic, Womanizer. Carmelo Anthony like situation in Memphis, except Chandler Parsons is YMCA level at this point, even guys would not select him to play.
    I feel more sorry for hard working G Leaguers being blocked a roster spot because of this scrub.

13. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Chandler letting Grizzlies fans know: "IDGAF"

So glad we never matched Dallas

14. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

He's leaning in on that DB/heel persona and that's a smart move for him and his bank account.

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

17. what

what Member

I haven't even thought about that waste. Chandler who?

In case you living under a rock the grizzlies are bodying teams left and right and don't give a **** if you don't like it.

Best show in the nba right now is Ja and dem bois!

18. Jontro

Jontro Member

very well written and heartfelt. maybe one day i'll read a few lines

Salvy likes this.