1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I love how Krause always get screwed!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by carlit0, Jun 14, 2001.

1. carlit0

carlit0 Member

06/14-DRAFT DAY COMETH- Some draft notes... Rodney White has been making the rounds and impressing, so much so the Wizards who hold the top overall selection had him in twice. In speaking with media at the Berto Center in Chicago after working out for the Bulls, White sounded pretty sure he'd be a Wizard saying "Nobody knows what the Wizards are going to do. I've talked to them, and it sounds real good that there's a chance I'll be there, but realistically, I don't think there's a chance that I'll be the No. 1 pick..... I want to play for the Wizards not just because they have the first pick, but because that's where I live. I've been moving around all my life, so now I have a place where I'm happy." White skipped a planned workout for the Bulls the 1st weekend in June, to make a 2nd workout for the Wizards, most around the Bulls said Krause was noticeably upset, especially when White's agent said White had a family situation that prevented him from making the workout...

http://www.bskball.com/Rumors.htm

MJ continues to get his respect.

------------------
    "Instinctly u recognize things,now take advantage of what u just recognized!".. Hakeem..

2. gettinbranded

gettinbranded Member

I don't care what he says...his inclusion into the elite means we'll get a good player at four if we keep the pick:

Curry
    Griffith
    White
    or Brown will fall into our laps.

------------------

3. Toast

Toast Member

Sounds to me like the Wizards aren't keeping the #1 pick then?

------------------
    Founding Father of the
    Refs Suck Club

4. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Sorry gettinbranded, but I don't see White going in the top 3. Yeah, Chicago may take him at 4 if available, but don't be upset if it turn out to be another "Francis" debacle.

Oh... did I mention I am happy that Krause got jilted? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. gettinbranded

gettinbranded Member

I will gladly welcome him into the fold next season as a Bull if he's there at 4. He'll easily be one of the best rookies in the draft.

And what could he say if Jordan passed him up agt number 1???

------------------

[This message has been edited by gettinbranded (edited June 14, 2001).]