1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have doubted.....

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by UT Baller, Apr 19, 2000.

1. UT Baller

UT Baller Member

... but I think that we have as good a chance at getting Duncan as Orlando or Chicago. I only wonder if San Antonio would rather see Duncan go for nothing instead of trading him to us? We could package Drew, Walt, and Cato plus one of our first round picks (the one from Detroit). Then we re-sign Mobes and draft Miller or Miles and we get more rings!!!!!!

------------------

2. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

If we have a chance, then every other team in the NBA has a chance. Don't you think some other team could come up with a better package?

------------------

3. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Being over the cap, we can't sign him outright, and I sincerely doubt that SA would let him go for virtually nothing or what you mentioned. I can only hope....

Orlando has a good chance because they dismantled and got themselves some 20 million under the cap. I don't think he would go to Chi-town, but who knows.

------------------
    HOOP-T

Hey Shaq, Acme called, and they want their bricks back!

4. UT Baller

UT Baller Member

Yeah, a lot of teams do have better packages for Duncan, but for a sign and trade to work (and unless it is Chicago or Orlando he will have to be signed and traded) Duncan will have to okay the trade. He is looking for a team in a warm city with a young nucleus. I think that is us to a (Rudy) T.

------------------