1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I hate the Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by s3ts, Mar 5, 2019.

?

Do you hate GSW?

1. Yes

87.1%
  2. No

12.9%
  1. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

KD has checked out. He won his championships, but he misses being in the MVP conversation. He finally sees that he’ll never get the love from GSW fans because of Curry, Klay, Draymond, And Iggy. Hell, Boogie might be getting more love than him right now. I’m sure he notices his two former running mates getting tons of accolades while he’s mostly out of the conversation. Time to move on.

Signing Boogie was a mistake; the type of signing a club makes when they think they can have it all without realizing they didn’t need him. Looney was a good fit at Center and they could have spent less money on a backup while using Boogie’s money to shore up their depth. Instead, they have no bench behind their 1-4 starters and Boogie is a liability on defense. He’ll be gone next year, but what do they do to replace him? Overpay Looney since he’ll be a RFA? They don’t really have anyone other than him on the bench that can fill the center position.

They’ll bring back Klay, but his efficiency is dropping and he isn’t the defensive player that the national media says he is. Without KD and a viable center behind him, he’s going to get exposed.

And then they have to decide on what to do with Draymond. Donkey is actively hurting them on offense this season and his defense, while still excellent, isn’t what it was 2-3 years ago. I doubt they do it, but they really ought to go out and see what the market is for him in the offseason. If they can get a decent return of players and picks for him, I’d consider pulling the trigger. Otherwise, they’ll have to hope that he’ll turn it around in a contract year and possibly max him right when he turns 30.

clutchdabear and s3ts like this.
  2. jowman

jowman Member

Hate the Entire warriors organization, their families (Austin rivers is cool though) and anything related to them. Hope all of the bad things in the world happen to them and them only.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

On another note Hayward was scoring big that night, haven't done that in a while, long time ago.

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

thinly disguised sending negative vibes to worriers thread
    @Louka

B-Bob and Louka like this.
  5. foggy94

foggy94 Member

Yeah I hate them. I hate their fanbase of entitled rich silicon valley tech bros. Every guy in that place screams 'I wanna disrupt the bus industry even though I have never ridden a bus in my life and I also need a consent course'. There's no better sound than the sound of silence when James Harden hits a 3 in Oracle arena.

6. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

Durant questioning kerr’s comment on the team needing more anger and intensity by saying the coach needs to be more clear with his message because he thought they were to play with joy tells me Durant is ready to hit the road with his cry baby a$$

7. bmelo

bmelo Member

he still looked stiff... they just backed off him and baited him and unfortunately for gsw he made some shots

8. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

This is unacceptable.[​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. SemisolidSnake

^ This. So this. That's the game I committed to hating them. Before they were ever even successful.

Now I could have sworn they leveled at least one hard, dangerous foul on one of our guys on an actual shot before this scene, but maybe my memory is fuzzy.

Regardless, this actually makes them look even worse.

p*****s.

lnchan and s3ts like this.
  10. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

durant and draymond, that says all, tops the all time classless players list

s3ts likes this.
  11. s3ts

s3ts Member

Seems to be a consensus about petty and classless acts. Cheapshots from Dray, Bogut, and lots of pettiness in their play.

Little bit also on the idiot fans of GSW.

I'll add that there's also a lot of moving screens, which the Rockets also incorporated into the play recently. I'm not proud to say it, but if the refs allow it, and you get rewarded for doing it, you deserve the reward.

It was evident at the time, though, the refs only called moving screens on other teams, never GSW. Lots of favoritism going on there. Rigged? Money involved?

Probably.

Richie_Rich and lnchan like this.
  12. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Their arrogance and self-entitlement is what pisses me off the most.

I'm glad that the wheels are starting to fall off the wagon. They're going to see that adding 5 all-stars on one court doesn't always culminate in winning, especially if 2 of those 5 all-stars have primadonna like tendencies.

13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

This was a huge topic on Bay Area sports radio this morning. Definitely shade thrown at his coach.

Also, Boogie kinda dodged a question about their defensive coach in an "I'm-so-freaking-depressed-here" kinda way.

Heh. Good times!

Richie_Rich, vjohnson and s3ts like this.
  14. Johnbutte

Johnbutte Member

The rockets are the only ones that can end their reign of tyranny. Please James let this be the year you evolve into the life taker that rips the souls from terrified warriors players and fans.

Or not, and I'll just watch the Astros.

15. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

I'm ok with Klay Thompson and Shaun Livingston. The rest of that organization though is very unlikable. Especially Curry (and his wife) and Draymond. GS has an aura of holier-than-thou smugness that I strongly dislike. And their brand of basketball is not much fun to watch. I remember not being a fan of the Shaq/Kobe era Lakers, but in that case my contempt was mainly for the constant media ass-kissing of them, and less of the team itself.

The Baron Davis era Warriors were far more enjoyable to watch, especially in the playoffs.

Richie_Rich, s3ts and B-Bob like this.
  16. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

THIS!

17. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Hatred is literally bad for you guys, and doesn't make anything better later.

BeBreezy and hakeem94 like this.
  18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

lolol i cant believe ppl are honest about this... i take all this half sarcastically

Richie_Rich, BeBreezy and Mathloom like this.
  19. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I hate the players but there is no franchise I hate more then the Lakers in any of the top sports.

20. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

Dear Jesus, please let the Warriors implode. Please. Please.

hakeem94 and s3ts like this.