1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[I.D.I.O.T] MCW claps on Trae Young. Rec'd a Tech!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Roxs-Redemption, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Roxs-Redemption

So glad we traded this idotic-low-iq-nba-globetrotter away! :D

2. Roxs-Redemption

3. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Where's the clapping part?

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

I hadn't realized someone picked up MCW.

[​IMG]

Is @Williamson now a Magic fan?

5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

The Magic are now the favorites to come out of the East.

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you should join a Magic fan forum and peddle that MCW nonsense there. Keep your eyes on the Shumpert-Only Prize.

Williamson likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

The Orlando Magic have signed Michael Carter-Williams to a second 10-day contract.

Carter-Williams has appeared in three games with the Magic, averaging 3.0 ppg., 4.7 rpg. and 2.3 apg. in 16.4 minpg.
    ________

Iman Shumpert about to show the world he's on MCW' level!

8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Random aside...

I still think the Hawks could try and trade their better lotto pick this year plus contracts, Spellman and a future first for AD. Then sign KD.

Trae
    Bazemore
    KD
    Collins
    AD

with Prince, Huerter, Len and Bembry off the bench. That could win the East. Plus they'd still have the Mavs lotto pick this year.

Obviously super unlikely a lot to bet on a KD signing and an AD resigning. But it would be a decent spot for AD long term, with or without a KD. In the East, paired with another high flying big and a new age PG, with cap space.

In either case, Hawks are on the up. I hope their GM continues to make wise moves (whether you agree with the Doncic move or not, right now it seems at worst a slight advantage Dallas... but the Mavs pick is currently sitting 6th. They've tried to tank their way to a top 5 pick in which they'd keep it... but I don't think it's possible.

The team in 5th is the Hawks. They have 4 more losses than the Mavs, with 9 games less for the Mavs. If the Mavs go 0-9, they'd finish with 53 losses, the same as the Bulls CURRENTLY, who are 4th worst. So as long as the Bulls lose one more, there's no way the Mavs get higher than 5th. But the Hawks are obviously super super motivated to stay at 5th. They'd end up with the 5th and 6th picks, absent the lotto. I feel like the Hawks have been playing "decent" and they're still 4-6 over their last 10. They need to go 2-6 to guarantee the Mavs don't leapfrog them as a worse team. That's a legit "tank" they need.

In any case, seems very likely the Hawks will finish the regular season with their pick AND the Mavs pick, SUBJECT to the draft lottery. Not the "strongest" draft... but it'd be awesome to me if the Hawks won the top pick with their pick, and the Mavs pick stayed 6th. Trae+Zion+Huerter+Collins+DeAndre Hunter or whomever.