1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I can't believe it!!!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by RocketsPimp, Apr 14, 1999.

1. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

What the hell were the execs at WB and the Houston Rockets organization thinking of?

Maybe they weren't thinking at all. Maybe they were paid by Mattress Mac.

When I heard about the outstanding web site I just knew Clutch was FINALLY going to get his props from the Rockets organization for supplying Rockets fans with the best Houston Rockets site around. Even better than the Houston Rockets homepage.

What did they give us? A lame Gallery Furniture sales pitch through their web site.

What's this world coming to?

I guess this shows how much money talks.

Isn't there anything we(Clutch City members and posters) can do to get the pub that Clutch and Crew deserve for their hard work over the years?

Please guys, I am serious about this.

------------------
    Grill the Grizzlies!!!

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

'Pimp -- funny you mention that. My brother called me at halftime -- he was watching it on the Dish. He said Lisa Maloskey had just said, "stay tuned for news about a website you won't want to miss" and he got the idea it was a web site about the Rockets. So he called and asked if I had heard anything about this and I'm like, "Uh... no, don't think so."

And of course after the break it was about Gallery Furniture's web site.

Thanks for the props though [​IMG]

------------------
    Clutch

RECLAIM ROY ROGERS
    Clutch City Online
    www.clutchcity.net