1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HTC Rezound for sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by skenney1993, Jul 25, 2012.

1. skenney1993

skenney1993 Member

I'm trying to sell my HTC Rezound for Verizon and I figured this would be the best place to do so. The phone is about 6/10 condition due to chips on all four corners of the bezel. I also have replaced the digitizer on it due to my niece dropping the phone and cracking the screen. I apparently didn't get the stock digitizer because the new one doesn't have the clips that project the light into the four capacitive buttons so instead, the lights are below the capacitive buttons. I have rooted the phone and put an android 4.0.4 Rom with sense 3.6. I have a extended battery for the phone but not the regular one. I'll also include a 32gb micro sd card for the phone. I only have a charger for it as this was a warranty replacement from Verizon. Last but not least, Verizon has done away with allowing its customers to keep unlimited data you sign a new contract so buying an off contract phone is the way to go if you want to keep your unlimited data plan. The phone with the memory card and the extended battery can be yours for the price of $245. I will send pictures to people who are interested. Thanks.

2. RUDYG

RUDYG Member

Neat phone but I also got my eye on a sweaty game worn #4 Scola jersey

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

4. skenney1993

skenney1993 Member

Phone Details:
    -HTC Rezound
    -Replaced digitizer
    -Chips in bezel
    -Extended battery only
    -32GB micro sd card
    -Rooted with android 4.0.4 and sense 3.6
    -Just phone and charger included
    $220

5. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

How much would charge extra to get it bedazzled?