1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hp Ipaq H4355

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by rocketlaunch, Jul 25, 2005.

1. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

Hp Ipaq H4355..

I am selling this unit I recieved it during christmas but used it maybe one time, because I use a blackberry and just never had time to truly mess around with this one. It is Cnet editors Choice Pocket Pc. Retail price is $449. I am asking for 300

I also Have Office Mac 2004 standard edition/Student Media for $50

And FrontPage 2003 Student Media for $50

[​IMG]

Overview:

Stay productive on the go! A backlit keyboard, integrated WLAN 802.11b and Bluetooth wireless technology, and a Secure Digital (SDIO) slot round out the powerful features on this sleek, 5.8-oz. iPAQ.

• Stay connected and protected with the proven wireless1 capabilities and security. Use the integrated WLAN 802.11b and Bluetooth® at the same time with no interference
    • Ensure that your system runs smoothly with Windows Mobile 2003 Premium for Pocket PC
    • Get enhanced security protection for your device, information, and connection with VPN software, 64- and 128-bit WEP, and F-Secure FileCrypto™ Data Encryption
    • Print locally, print wirelessly: send documents, e-mail attachments, and photos from your iPAQ (Bluetooth software included for wireless printing; printer must have Bluetooth)
    • Achieve your objectives with the powerful 400MHz processor, abundant memory, and included Microsoft software (Outlook® 2002, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer for Pocket PC)
    • Stay powered up with the removable, rechargeable 1560 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
    • Expand your storage capacity with the Secure Digital slot
    • Enjoy brilliant color and image sharpness courtesy of the 3.5" transflective TFT LCD with 64,000 colors
    • View images and create slide shows using HP's exclusive iPAQ Image Zone software
    • Speak and listen using the integrated microphone and speaker

#1 rocketlaunch, Jul 25, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2005
  2. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Those are rad.

Don't need one, though.

3. rocketlaunch

what I have read about them it seems that way. I just have a blackberry and it seems weird to have both on me at all times lol

4. Khal80

Khal80 Contributing Member

im interested..any email where i can contact you

5. rocketlaunch