1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

How important is sex?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Andre0087, Oct 3, 2019.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I think this topic relates unintentionally to the Joker/Taxi Driver thread as a character study.

I think it’s more about being mentally healthy with human emotional connection than is about intercourse. Isolation and failing to connect on any level to other human beings can be detrimental to our mental makeup.

I’m sure there are people who are virgins who are perfectly mentally healthy and people who have sex but are not healthy mentally at all.

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I met a female a few months ago and we hit it off. I like a lot of things about her except I'm just not that sexually attracted it to her, this was shortly after my father passed. It's crazy how and when these things occur...

5. Roscoe Arbuckle

As a guy who dates a lot, it matters a ton to women.

I'm 47 and if I've had a lot to drink, it ain't happening. Mornings are always best for me.

As far as I'm concerned? I love getting women off, but I had sex roughly 10 times with this girl over 4 days and even though she got off multiply, I only got off once. It bothered her FAR more than me, because I prefer seeing the girl get off. I suppose she felt the same way.

Regardless, when we got back, I tossed her over a fence and ran back to my friend's car.

(kidding. those were two seperate women stories.)

6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

as long as it's consensual it's ok, other stuff no bueno.

Sajan likes this.
  7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Most left the forum when Airemy Lin was exiled from the Rockets.

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

In biological terms, procreation is the meaning of life. So it's of penultimate importance to your species.

In romantic terms, it's more important that your sex drive matches your partner's, or one of you needs to be giving enough to do what's needed to keep you both satisfied. Good relationships are about giving.

I always say: Sex isn't a big deal, until it is.

9. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

depends.

is it summer?

10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Somewhere between 0 - 100 depending on the person.

genetics, environment, culture, experience, mental health, physical health