1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Youtube channel

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LosPollosHermanos, Jan 2, 2024.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Which one of y'all is this?

This dude keeps it real tbh

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

...expecting trill, syrup, slab, feeder roads and screwed up tapes. Instead got white dude slinging suburb houses. Disappoint.

Aware, Ziggy and Poloshirtbandit like this.
  3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

That is NOT Houston. What he saying? I'm not watching that ****

Xerobull likes this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

real htown talk, call today!

upload_2024-1-3_13-47-38.png

Attached Files:

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

This is funny because I've been following "JoJo" and Jackson's channel for a few months for information about real estate in Houston. Jackson's been doing these channels and "Living In" gigs for while. He even has a book about it. I'm guessing he's banking. What always cracks me up is that he's only lived in the Houston area for a handful of years (?) so you can tell his unfamiliarity with some of the areas/history of the areas, but he (usually) admits this in the way he words things. Then, you can tell he comes from the West Coast, because he throws "the" in front of every freeway... "the 290", "the 45", etc. :D

You, too, can collect sheep to follow you on YouTube :
    https://www.markilemons.com/blog/jackson-wilkey

This is the one that had me laughing my butt off - I'm like, man, just spend 10 minutes trying to find out how it's pronounced before doing something like this. Just click play and wait a few seconds for it.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  6. Jontro

Jontro Member

that's most likely @Dredd breh. i know, i thought he was mexican too.

Dredd likes this.