1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Houston Resource] TX/RX Labs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

If you guys haven't seen TX/RX Labs, you're missing out.

[​IMG]

HOUSTON'S HACKERSPACE - 205 ROBERTS ST. HOUSTON, TX 77003

TXRX is a non-profit Hackerspace in Houston, Texas offering classes, lab space, and our collective knowledge to help you launch your ideas and projects. We are a project based group of makers, inventors, tinkerers, artists, crafters, and coders. We are housed in a 30,000 square foot facility which includes a rapid fabrication lab, electronics lab, metal fabrication shop, wood workshop, machine shop, bike maintenance and repair shop, art lab, computer lab and coworking space.

[​IMG]

OUR GOALS

Our goals are to bring creative people together, to serve as an incubator for imaginative solutions for everyday problems, to make opaque scientific and technical concepts accessible to everyone through education, and to provide much-needed services to our community, made possible by the skills and passion of our membership.

[​IMG]

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Classes at TXRX and most of our meetups and events are open to general public. Visit us on Open House Fridays at 7 pm to visit with our members, take a tour of our facilities, and enjoy a home cooked dinner.

[​IMG]

Labs

Rapid Fabrication Lab
    Electronics Lab
    Metal Fabrication Shop
    Machine Shop
    Woodshop
    Art Lab
    Firing & Finishing Booth
    Computer Classroom

[​IMG]

Classes