1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hola people

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chamo, Jan 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chamo

Chamo New Member

im new here my first time and see the excitement on the trades and all i couldnt beleive wat happend yesterday with hakeem after the game! And ive been reading wat clutch has to say and that hes like NOSTRADAMUS he predicted the date and all wow its a little freaky! But one more thing CLutch is dis it is Hakeem the deal i dont believe it ends here because didnt you say something about a young rebounder PF maybe? we need one right now u know!!

------------------

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

FG147 be busted.

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.