1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Here we go again] George Zimmerman says he has been victimized by everyone, blames Obama

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mr. 13 in 33, Mar 23, 2015.

1. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

When has race relations been lower? Rodney King was an isolated incident in a poor ghetto that got the attention of the country but didn't cause issues elsewhere. There has also been some horrible hate crimes over the years.

But now we have a president going on TV saying if I had a son he would look like Travon. Or we need to review police procedures during current protests.

Then an AG who is cherry picking cases to go after.

Come on

2. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

I wasn't referring to race relations being lower. I slightly younger than you and I I think my generation is far from having racial amnesia. There is no doubt I run in different circles than most clutchfan members. But I think my generation (1980-1988) definitely sees color. Especially in the south.

3. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Objection, assumes facts not in evidence.

4. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

Over ruled

5. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Thank God, you're not a judge. Where has there been any evidence presented indicating that Martin had lethal intent?

There isn't any and you damn well know it.

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

blows to the head aren't deadly force? interdasting

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So if someone punches you in the face it's attempted murder?

You guys are getting ridiculous.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Point is if the troll is claiming he is innocent that's not what the justice system said. It states there wasn't enough to find him guilty - there was reasonable doubt.

He is not a good man. He is definitely not innocent. He had no right to be following that kid and scaring him. If someone was chasing me through a neighborhood I might turn and confront them and fight them too in self defense. What if Martin had a gun and killed that fat fool?

Could Martin claim he is standing his ground in self-defense? Maybe Martin though Zimmerman was a threat. Looks like he was.

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

educate yourself. He did have the right to follow

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's not attempted murder in most cases, but it is unlawful force in most cases. You go around beating people up, you might just end up dead.

1 person likes this.
  11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yep, with comments like these it's easy to see why race relations are at such a low level.

12. texanskan

Please elaborate

13. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Follow me if you want to... That goes for any race... Cover story material..

14. CometsWin

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.

15. dback816

dback816 Member

How can we not see color with all these "white" on black crimes getting 24/7 coverage by the media?

16. texanskan

Ignorance is ignoring the criminal actions of Michael Brown and Travon Martin and attempting to forget they are both greatly responsible for their deaths while only focusing on and criticizing the victims actions during self defense.

Look at the poor guy in NYC who the police killed by choking him to death. Lets focus on those cases instead of making news out of thin air

17. brooksstephens

Wow... so they exist. There actually ARE people who think they "don't see color". I see people taunt these kinds of people all of the time but until this post I hadn't actually seen one for myself.

Completely blows my mind that people think they are 100% free of racial bias. (NOT calling you a racist, just saying that EVERYBODY "sees color".)

18. CometsWin

Is that what you're doing? Focusing on those cases? Mkay.

Speaking of makings things up, what was TM's criminal action? Please present your evidence.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Assault, according to testimony of the victim and physical evidence.

20. texanskan

Not my point, point was race had become a small issue and now all of a sudden it is this hot button issue that I feel certain public figures have encouraged