1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here for my early morning crow

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bmb4516, Nov 7, 2012.

1. bmb4516

bmb4516 Member

I was wrong. I thought the polls were wrong (not biased, just wrong). Nate Silver was right. In Morey I trust, maybe I should have trusted his data buddy Silver.

That said, and I am dead right about this. Any Republican that thinks a 2nd Obama term will ruin the country is an idiot. Any Democrat that wants him to run around Congress is an idiot.

I really hope that this is the wake up call my party needs to move towards becoming the party of true freedom. As a budget guy, I know that our country is on the path to insolvency, and only one man was talking about how to really fix the problem (and here's a hint, he didn't have an R or D by his name).

Oh well, see you in '14 and '16.

PS - The unreported story this morning is that we are now on the path for a 51st state! Believe it or not, I'm really excited. I never thought I'd live to see another star on the flag!

1 person likes this.
  2. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

With the election and re-election of Obama, we added a stain. Another star will be of little consequence now.

3. cml750

cml750 Member

I will have some of that crow. Taste like chicken!!!!!!!!

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Republicans in the Senate have to be pissed at the tea party. If not for the tea party, Mitch McConnell wold be head of the Senate, and every single committee including finance would have a Republican head right now. The Tea Party was responsible for losses in Nevada, Indiana, MO, etc. over these past couple of elections.

Hopefully Republicans in the Senate will stop playing to appease the Tea Party and that momentum will spread and help the party overall.

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Is this also where we should come to gloat? Or is there a dedicated gloating thread somewhere?

6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

gloat away, right here