1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Head Coach and Lead Assistant Interview Sign-Ups

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ivenovember, May 21, 2016.

1. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

I am dedicated to finding the best head coach and lead assistant for the Houston Rockets. Some may wonder why we are still interviewing new candidates when experienced and qualified coaches are taking other positions, and I have no answer for that. Instead, I am once again expanding the coaching search, this time, to the brilliant basketball minds of the internet. Should you want to interview for either the head coach or lead assistant openings for the Houston Rockets, please sign up.

Speak to you soon,

Les

Sign-Up for Head Coach and Lead Assistant Interviews

2. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

The Coach from Teen Wolf was able to control various personalities on the team. He did a great job of challenging the Wolf to play above his level. Built confidence in Micheal J Fox that he didnt need the Wolf in the championship game!

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Les Alexander needs this coach

[​IMG]
    to go back to New York and leave Houston alone.