1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Absolutely MURDERED Portland

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DallasThomas, Feb 26, 2016.

1. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

I figure if the Rockets had lost this game, there would be 10 threads on "Fraudulen" blowing it.

But since the exact opposite of that happened and Harden single-handedly destroyed a team tonight, we should at least have ONE thread for discussing the topic.

Seriously though, he killed it out there, that was amazing. I keep watching every minute every game to see some stuff like that.

2 people like this.
  2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Harden went Jordan on the Blazers...and it was fun to watch.

3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Nah he's the reason we lost.

4. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

There's bad Harden and then there's good Harden. Both versions make me forget the other exists lol

3 people like this.
  5. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

I'm a huge Harden fan... definitely wouldn't be making a thread about "Frauden"... but what makes this post deserve a thread?? Post something insightful or else just add it to the game thread.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

He did not single handily beat portland

7. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Harden has been on a tear for what's seemed like a month now

Isn't he averaging something stupid over his last 10 games?

8. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

We won this game because of my dad. He wasn't feeling well and went to sleep early today by halftime (he rarely misses any rockets games) and he legit said word for word, that "tonight the rockets will play defense and somehow win this game, but if Harden doesn't score much even with good defense tonight, we will still lose."

Thanks dad! Literally called the game. I can't wait to tell him how the game panned out tomorrow morning!

1 person likes this.
  9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Gonna re-post my game thread post, since it's on topic.

I still have very little faith in the team, and season, but great come back. Harden is simply put, a beast, glad he can shut up all the little whiny Harden **** talkers. Dude PUT THE TEAM ON HIS BACK DOE, 46 MINUTES, 46 POINTS, 8 ASSIST, 5 BOARDS, 2 STEALS on 60+% shooting.

Why does he seem so tired and ineffective on defense? Maybe because he's playing a ridiculous amount of minutes and carries a unreal offensive load. Harden does not have Klay, he doesn't have Green, he doesn't have Kryie or Love, Harden is ALONE on this team when it comes to offense, he does EVERYTHING.

2 people like this.
  10. ibm

ibm Member

really? does this deserve a separate thread rather than in the game thread?

and where was the op when harden played like **** in the first half?

amusing to see how people can jump from one side to another so quick. "i told ya!" lolol.

11. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Get this man a contract.

12. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

wow harden is a great player in terms of the current nba players without question

13. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

I think that's what kind of drags this forum down. We really only have these mega-threads where people b**** back and forth about the same thing over and over again for hundreds of pages, but we never stop and discuss the little things like a player having a great game.

1 person likes this.
  14. Zergling

Zergling Member

Harden's not the reason for our struggles this season. He's clearly the anchor of the offense, and it's rated #8 in offensive efficiency. He's doing his job.

Dwight Howard is clearly supposed to be the anchor of the defense, but it's rated only 25th. And dead last in defensive rebounding rate. If he's a scrub on offense and isn't helping the team much with defense or rebounding, why do you think Harden wanted him off the team? Morey should've accepted even a 25 cents on the dollar trade because he's pretty much addition by subtraction at this point.

15. NeonTiger

NeonTiger Member

We won this game because of my cat

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Great but..... would it have been better if he did that 2 years ago when Houston actually faced the Blazers in the 1st round of the PLAYOFFS?

2 years too late

17. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Rockets wanted to tank but Harden wanted to win.

18. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Can we just enjoy a great win and great performance from harden?

Guys are so negative around here

19. Zergling

Zergling Member

It's hard to survive an incompetent coaching staff in an even series.

20. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Why would you make a thread about a half of baskeball rather than The whole game.

Your logic makes less sense than this thread.