1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hard to root for Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nextup, Apr 18, 2013.

?

Is Harden hard to root for

1. yes

31.3%
  2. no

68.7%
  1. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

I wish I can REP the **** outta you :p

2 people like this.
  2. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

If he's playing bad, then he should either act as decoy for his teammates or sit his ass down.

This last stretch of games, he has been really bad and hurting the team.

3. cbk41

cbk41 Member

It's fairly hypocritical when one fan gets so frustrated at a team that they end up taking shots at a player's character.

Shouldn't we save those feelings fo evens like the Rumble at the Palace or Bynum's decking of Barea? Or maybe using firearms to intimidate people in the locker room?

4. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

It was sometime near the end of game or overtime, don't remember when. But there was a timeout and Harden was yelling at McHale as he was walking to the bench, and vice versa.

5. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Jordan had serious gambling addiction that most likely led to his fathers murder.

6. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

You must not love p***y and Ass, because I go to strip clubs all the time and I have a woman at home. I love p***y so much I get offended when another man don't. cleverly disguised "I'm Gay" thread.

1 person likes this.
  7. mario_v

mario_v Member

Harden is not the only one guilty of doing this. I've seen many times where Lin has scolded Asik for not catching the ball off a pick n roll or not being able to finish at the rim.

It's fine when Harden berates Asik but Lin should keep his mouth shut because he's simply not good enough of a player to talk down to his fellow teammate.

To be honest, I've seen Lin, Harden, and Parsons yell or scold Asik multiple times and I dont like it. But i guess that's what happens when you have such a young team, always pointing the finger at someone else.

8. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Young rebuilding team + Impatient Fans = Inappropriate Knee-jerk threads, posts, and overractions

9. Karolik

Karolik Member

He does need to shave the beard though. He looks way better without it.

10. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Must have contributed to the meltdown. I hope they fight their coach on his dumb decisions. And someone needs to take Harden to task for his poor shooting.

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Nah, Bro he has a beard and ****. He doesn't come and pick up my dry cleaning on Sundays either.

12. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

What an awful human being.

13. Nextup

Nextup Member

You need real help and you should be banned. Going to strip clubs all the time makes you a loser. Having to pay for a women's affection makes you a loser. Its one thing to go to a strip club on occasion its another thing to go their all the time. Any man who attacks another mans sexuality with zero knoweledge probably has something to hide themselves.it sounds lime your over compensating.

1 person likes this.
  14. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Fur realz. I miss K Mart. We lost more than we won but when we were down you knew he would be laughing it up on the bench with the guys.

2 people like this.
  15. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

When I say all the time like once every month, but **** you anyway...

16. MystikArkitect

This....makes this board impossible to visit. I'd rather have Rafer back at this point.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Says the "man" who started a thread attacking another man's private affairs and masculine beard.

Baldy?

18. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

You should be BAN for these dumbass trends...

19. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Maybe even Harden got sick and tired of hearing McHale say: "Guys, why is the ball so sticky?" LOL

20. Nextup

Nextup Member

I never questioned his sexuality.