1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

HAKEEM. I SAW. I CONQUERED.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by HTownRockets#34, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

If I'm wearing a shirt that says I saw and I conquered It makes it seem like I'm talking about myself.

2. HTownRockets#34

This concept is pretty simple I believe.

Everyone here for the most part knows the slogan "I came, I saw, I conquered"

What we are trying to do is use Hakeem as a reference to the slogan by replacing his name with "I came" since it is relatively annunciated the same.

And for those that are saying "people think I dominated Hakeem if I wear this shirt"....do you think anyone that is even the slightest bit educated would think you are wearing a red and yellow shirt that signifies you hate Hakeem and want to dominate him?

Go educate yourself, further than community college...

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Can we STOP this cruel game! And allow the boy to keep ONE shred of diginity! For God's sake, I can't STAND to see him in all this pain!! You VICIOUS BASTARDS!!

Let him sell you a shirt!! Is it so bad to see somebody happy?! So just let him SELL YOU A SHIRT!! For the LOVE OF GOD, let the boy sell you a shirt!!

Good Lord!!

[​IMG]

4. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

No hippytown I actually own and run a business. Your idea sucks and I have the expertise to actually know if an idea will work or not. So when your friends buy 3 or 4 shirts and your idea hits the brick wall of reality and your left with 200 or so shirts that nobody wants to buy then don't blame it on Clutchfans LOL! It's business. Don't take it so personal. You had an idea, it's bad, MOVE ON! :grin:

5. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

I'll give him $1 for the shirt. HAPPY NOW :p

6. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Yes, he might be living in a trailer while married to his sister, but in no way did he ever attend Sam Houston State University. That is going a little too far, man.

7. Toast

Toast Member

What about:
    Hakeem.
    I saw.
    Him conquer.

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

You reminded me of

[​IMG]

With that "Let The Boy" talk... :grin:

9. RKREBORN