1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

haha.... CWebb, you so funny

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

"Pippen was tremendous and made huge plays on both ends of the court. Pip is the most underrated player in the game. If we had him, we'd win the championship."

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<B>- Chris Webber, March 4, 2002</B>

2. Dave Jamerson

Dave Jamerson Member

3. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

That sounds awful familiar. :rolleyes:

4. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

OMFG, LMAO!!! :D

***visions of Pip dribling the ball on his foot and losing it out of bounds and then blaming it on Barkley fills head ***

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

"Chrys Webber"

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Excuse me, but....

(agh)

(hack)

(cough cough)

(spiTOOey!)

BuWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man, just couldn't keep it down.

Quitten would have seven rings now if he was any kind of leader. Remember how his leaderless Jailblazers choked to the Lakers? I guess C-Webb doesn't.

7. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Oh boy. Poor, misguided CWebb. Earlier this season he lashed out at the Rockets for not signing him because they thought he was soft (I don't think anyone really knew what he was talking about), he lashed out at the hometown newspaper (I still don't think anyone really understands why), and then he makes this comment about Pippen (which is once again, beyond comprehension on a number of different levels).

I agree with Reggie that Kobe has some problems he needs to deal with. Maybe CWebb needs to get in on that too.

8. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

come on people can't you see the man is being sarcastic:D

9. Houstone

Houstone Member

C-Webb became very funny all of a sudden....:D

10. Rudie01

Rudie01 Member

If there's one player who play's the ****tiest bbal in the game it's Pippen (the slave of...). I can't understand why Webber sais that kind of things..

11. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

The Kings should get Pippen. Nothing like having two All-Stars who can't/won't hit a big shot.

12. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I think Webber needed a mental time-out before he said that about Pippen.

It's too bad that he had already used his last one when he blasted that paper for reporting that he was going out with Tyra Banks.

13. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Maybe he would fit in well with our Rockets again? Francis doesn't exactly have cajones to shoot a big shot either.

14. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

So Chris......your so upset about the Tyra situation that you had to make such a humongous lie to turn away attention??? DAMN! THAT BIG?? G'd LAWD! :D

15. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze Member

Couple years back Webber said the sixth seeded Houston Rockets would repeat as world champs and a lot of people thought he was nuts. We all know what happened. While i don't agree Pippen is underated (he's not one of the 50 greatest), i do however agree they would definetly be my favs to go all the way if they got him. Pippen is still a damn good ball player even though he doesn't score a ton of points.

16. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

I'd take Peja over Pip any day, even though Pip's got good handles and I want the Rockets to acquire a point-forward.

17. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Here's an idea. Let's take a perfectly good Pippen bashing thread and turn it into a baseless Francis bashing thread. Yeah, that was probably what Clutch had in mind when he started this thread. :rolleyes:

18. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

Portland receives: Walt Williams, Kelvin Cato, Houston's lottery pick

Sacramento receives: Scottie Pippen

Houston receives: Peja Stojakovic

Portland gets back the remnants of the Scottie Pippen trade, plus a damn good pick to make it worth their time
    Houston becomes instant championship contenders, even without a starting center.
    Sacramento's GM listens to Chris Webber, shortly before being fired. Webber blames the media for actually printing his quotes.

19. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

raven- thank you very much, so true

what kind of thing is that for webber to say? his teammates can't be happy, shouldn't their star player be more confident? when your team has the best record in the league you'd think you'd be more positive.

20. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

LMAo at the last part. Funny stuff! :D