1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

griffin,dantley,and aguire how do they relate?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by leebigez, Jul 28, 2001.

1. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I know people will say "how do they relate to another?"I've stated before that i think griffin is the 4 that the rockets have longed for.he's 6'10 and 227lbs but people think he'll have a better chance playing the 3.the only way i like him playing the 3 is the way adrian dantley and mark aguire were used in the 80's.thats 15ft and in post ups.those guys were short,but very strong in the low block and took advantage of their strength.thats they way i would like to see eddie used if he's going to play the 3 spot.i don't want to see him floating out to 22ft shooting 3's,we have enough guys to shoot that shot.since hakeem has aged and not as effective,we haven't had a legit low post scoring threat.taylor has the body,but not the mentality.eddie could be that for us at the 3 or 4 spot.i just don't like the idea of having him launch 3's.i like the line up of hakeem,eddie,langhi,mobley and steve.keep the dream for 2 yrs and then go hard,i mean hard after duncan,then we could talk about getting championship trophies and beating la.but in the meantime we could make the playoffs and show improvements and be very attractive to tim.

------------------
    everett

2. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

ok, I see. [​IMG]

------------------
    This is a blank signature.