1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Going to my first UH football game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tochiee22, Nov 16, 2016.

1. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

hello fellow clutchfans

i was given tickets to tomorrow's game vs Louisville and wanted to ask a couple questions and figured this would be the best place to ask.

Can I take my own beer and drink in the Parking lot? I was given a Parking pass.

I was also given wristbands. Was told they are for food but don't the person who gave them to me doesn't really know either, maybe someone can shine some light on that

And last but not least, does the game start exactly at 7 ? Wouldn't want to miss any part of the game. Thanks in advance

2. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

Yes, you can have your own beer in the parking lot. Game is on ESPN so they will dictate the kickoff time.

3. tochiee22

Thanks..
    i really wanna know what these dam wristbands are for...! I hope for something free lol food beer women

4. PhiSlammaJamma

When you throw stuff at the only Luisvul fan in the stadium, just remember to apologize to @Poloshirtbandit as he will be sitting next to him.

Poloshirtbandit likes this.
  5. Poloshirtbandit

Some of the food in the stadium is discounted for season ticket holders... may be for that.

6. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

The stadium is awesome (I have season tickets), but parking sucks - even with season ticket parking passes, because the walks are pretty long.

If you ride the light rail, you can jump on it in front of BBVA Compass Stadium, and be dropped off in front of the TDECU Stadium in less than 5 minutes. You also do not have to pay bus/train fare if you have a game ticket. 8th Wonder Brewery is a popular pre-game stop for UH fans, due to the ease of parking and proximity to the train.

There are a few VIP areas around the stadium, like some of the areas with standing tables near the concessions.

tochiee22 likes this.
  7. tochiee22

thanks for the info