1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Going to my first Rockets Game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nieto, Dec 20, 2014.

1. fwood_rockets

fwood_rockets Member

Don't park in the Toyota Center garage, it takes forever to get out of there. There's a lot of places around. One that I usually park in is on Caroline St. You head up Bell street past Toyota Center and turn left on Caroline. There's a parking lot on the left that's pretty small but right after it is another one with plenty of room. The entrance is really tight. It doesn't look like an entrance at all really. It's about $10 and only a couple blocks from the Toyota Center.

2 people like this.
  2. fwood_rockets

fwood_rockets Member

Sorry, it's on the right.

3. Ngadban389

Ngadban389 Member

I usually just park a few blocks west for free. Never had an issue finding a spot, even during a packed house in the playoffs.

4. Nieto

Nieto Member

Appreciate everyone's help in this thread. Already heading towards Toyota Center and I'm thrilled.

5. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Be a fan and don't let the lack of energy diffuse into you. The lower you sit, the less energy.

6. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

Parking is free after 6 in the streets. Its easier to get out too. I park on Caroline when I go to rockets games

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Be careful, they play a lot of hip hop and the TC has been "urbanized".

8. HTM

HTM Member

pshhh more like suburbanized.

9. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

Hey you need to go every night! You must be a good luck charm.

10. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

You couldn't have picked a better game to experience for the first time. Smile and smirk. Walk out thrilled and happy.

11. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

My favorite play to be, Always sit near the Rowdies.