1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Going to Game Tonight - Parking?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mtbrays, Nov 6, 2010.

1. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm driving down to San Antonio tonight for the Rockets game. I've never been to the AT&T Center, so I ask you Clutchfans brethren, where is the best place to park? I've always heard it isn't in the best part of San Antonio, but I haven't been to a game there since the Alamodome days.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Park wherever you want.

Eff San Antonio.

3. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

The area isn't great but really it's in the middle of nowhere. Parking isn't great but the earlier you get there the better. If you get there later, you probably get stuck parking pretty far away, think of it more like Reliant Park.

4. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

It's like $8 dollars to park in lot 8 which isnt bad. 10$ to park closer. Its real easy to navigate. Just follow the signs to the stadium and you will be fine. Its not like TC parking. They have parking on site at the ATT center.

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Drive northwest and park in Tony Parker's drive way... You'll find Eva there.

6. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Just make sure you don't park on the area for horses, they will tow your car.

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

let tinman tell you how chicken **** he is to go park there.

come on tin-pac, tell them.

or are you tin-mac?

8. J-Man

J-Man Member

Screw Suck Antonio

Park wherever the hell you want

:grin: