1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Going Rogue

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Vinsanity, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Contributing Member

So, Sarah Palin's book was released today. Anyone pick up a copy? If so, how is it?

http://www.metro.us/us/article/2009/10/30/06/5904-82/index.xml

Levi Johnston is going rogue ... elegantly Levi Johnston is indeed going full frontal in his upcoming Playgirl spread. “A lot of people are going to look at it as not [presenting] a good image, but we’re going to do it tastefully,” Johnston said Thursday in an interview on CBS’ “The Early Show.” Johnston claims he has no choice on going “full Johnston” — he’s the sole provider of his family since his mother was jailed after illegally selling OxyContin.

Poor dear. Once he gets out of Alaska for good, he’ll realize that “full frontal” and “tasteful” go together about as well as teenage sex and a condom.

2. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

omg, it's sooooo good. future president!

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

My completely unscientific critique of her book.

[​IMG]

4. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Tschmal, you have a schmal mind there. (wink)

Let me tell you reality has never stood on the hopes and fears of the great hardworking americans in towns across this land. Reality handed down from some all-powerful government or brought by illegal immigrants is not what makes this land the greatest continent on Earth. And the reality of energy will not affect me when I am president no sir and the reality of the Iraq.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBZepWLCP8s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zBZepWLCP8s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Even if someone bought it, I don't think they would want to go through the humiliation of admitting it here on this board.

8. Landlord Landry

I'm pretty sure there is one member here who bought it, shamelessly.

If she gets nekked, I'll buy it.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Seems like Oprah will do anything to get Obama reelected...

10. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I will be so disappointed if she doesn't run for president.

11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

The best and brightest of the republican party

12. Shooter3

Shooter3 Member

god I hope she wins the GOP nomination in '12. that sure would be great.

13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Virtually every time the name Sarah Palin is mentioned, the left starts foaming at the mouth and spewing vitriol. This says a lot more about you people than it does about her. You guys are a bunch of haters.

14. Shooter3

Shooter3 Member

I'm not hating. In fact I love Palin. Her ignorance is freaking hilarious.

This has to be one of the dumbest answers I've ever heard from a politician.

On a serous note isn't it scary that she could have been VP?

It's even sadder that she still might have a shot at winning the GOP nomination in 2012.

15. Shooter3

Shooter3 Member

I'm not hating. In fact I love Palin. Her ignorance is freaking hilarious.

This has to be one of the dumbest answers I've ever heard from a politician.

On a serous note isn't it scary that she could have been VP?

It's even sadder that she still might have a shot at winning the GOP nomination in 2012.

16. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

lol. Nice. :grin:

17. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack Contributing Member

Could someone please explain to me why the AP found it necessary to assign eleven reporters to " fact check " her book????

Mojo....you are right, the hate is incredible.

18. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Actually, it says a lot more about you and your party that you and John McCain were okay with putting this piece of trailer trash a 72 year old heartbeat away from the presidency.

oh well...

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know. There is a lot to say about how dishonest, uninformed, and lacking in intelligence Sarah Palin is.

I think the left is fascinated that there is a portion of people who actually like her, that's it is like watching a train wreck every time she opens her mouth.

Maybe one day when she's president the "Department of Law" will be able to do something about it. I wonder who she'll appoint as Secretary to the Department of Law.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They needed that many fact checkers because she's wrong that much. If she was barely wrong and didn't lie, they might have only needed one or two.

But yes it is very hateful to expose someone for being dishonest. How dare people expose dishonesty. What is the world coming to?