1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Glass Shower Door Adjustment?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Tommyboy, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Is there a way for me to level out my glass shower door? I purchased my home used and it's about 7 years old now. The original glass shower door in the master bathroom is hard to open and close due to it no longer being perfectly level. I have to slightly lift it up to open and close it without using too much force. I see screws along the trim around the entire door but haven't tried opening it yet. Is there a simple spacer that I can replace?

Any advice is greatly apreciated!

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Mine did that. Mine has a single screw that holds the upper bracket on. Remove that upper bracket, lift the door off the bottom stud and place a washer on that bottom stud. Worked for me.

3. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Thanks Behad! I'll try it out this weekend. Hopefully the fix is as easy as it sounds.

4. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Did it work?