1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Getting Old User Name Back???

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by oakdogg, Aug 22, 2012.

1. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Yeah, I'm the same. I hate when a website will focrce you to muck up your password by having at least an exclamation mark, or capital letter. Only issue, when you meet Ms Jontro, and give her your facebook pw, she ill have your pw to everything.

2. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Wait so if I figure out your password for CF, I'll know Yung-T's. :eek:

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

No one other than Clutch has the power to deal with something like this, so *don't* email any other mod about it unless you want to waste your time.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Actually I think it was you I emailed. Clutch didn't respond for a few months (no worries) but you were able let him know. I'll go dig and see if that was the case.

Is/was your email at hjisd.net?

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'll sue you if you don't stop this, RedRedemption.

tinman

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that has to be the worst impression of me ever. I use creativity not threats of legal action!

basically some like, You better stop or I'll tell Stephen A Smith before I tell you!

7. RedNation

But I love tmac

Tinman

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It was no impression of you, Yung-T just made an accident.

See guys, Yung-T is not tinman, neither has anyone here ever been using multiple accounts.

DD

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

Tmac is the best human being evar!

tinman

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Jontro,
    meet on xbox live nba 2k. I'll be Tmac and you be the Lakers.
    I want you to be Kobe and don't touch your controller. Let him stand there and let Tmac score.

Yung -T

11. tinman

Supporting Member

Tmac is going to make it past the first round with the Hawks!

RedNation RTM Yung T Htownrox1 swyguy

12. RedNation

:mad:

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

On a totally unrelated note..

A-Train was such a legit poster way back in the day. Did he switch monikers or disappear I wonder?

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

A-train stopped using his moniker because a hyphen is too hard to type so I bought it from him on a down year

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Last week I created a team consisting of twelve t-macs on nba 2k to make a study. It worked out exactly as t-mac laws of nature indicated.

First season I went 1st in the East but got swept in the 1st round by the Bobcats. 1st round virgin she-mac, wishes he had Kobe as a teammate.

Next season the couldn't continue their season because the whole roster got injured for half of the year. Guess they didn't take nutrition classes from Kobe.

When they played Toronto the whole starting unit just stood there outside the 3pt line and played hot potato with the ball. The game ended 121-0 for Toronto.

After that the twelve t-macs announced surgery and betrayed the whole team, causing my xbox to crash because the console realized this experiment would lead to a endless cycle of 1st round exits, disappointment and selfish guys.

I could only restore the console by doing my Kobe championship dance.

tinman

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Oh and I forgot something you new cats, true 99ers know what this is. 99ers stand up!

[​IMG]

tinman

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

The point about 99ers is not us... The point is at that time we could talk in the GARM. Back in '99 we could talk about bball in the GARM

Witness this

Let's go back to RedNation's post of oakdogg's first post.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=2993

isn't that cool. No one-liners to get a rep...not to say I don't do it now...but point is that we all never viewed one-liners as a response. We actually responded.

And it is no one's fault. It is the internets. We can't post thoughts in the GARM anymore, without one-liners looking for reps.

There was a day when Dr of Dunk and Will would write a full paragragh...and when we all looked for grummett's one liners.

#37 heypartner, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
    2 people like this.
  18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

^^
    I know what it's about, but tinmac is using the 99er status as a way to boost his confidence and tries to seperate himself from newer users.

I respect you guys, but he's hilarious trying to make every thread about Clutch City days or not so subtle t-mac remarks.

19. RedNation

I pretty much avoid the garm now. Even when I joined, people actually had serious threads and serious responses/discussion. Now it is just coachbadlee talking about how our rookies are goats.

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The one-liners have their place. Life can't be serious all the time. You want someone to interject something to lighten things up every now and then.

And I think you have to accept the fact that most of the old time posters are now in a different phase of their lives. A lot of them were 20-somethings back in the days, with lots of time to spend on research and writing long thoughts. Now many have families and busy careers. You just don't dedicate to the same things you did when you were 15 years younger.