1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game of Zones Season 6

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Jayzers_100, Mar 17, 2019.

1. House Rockets

House Rockets Member

Yeah, this was the best one along with the rockets episode earlier in the season. My favorite parts were the "burner crow" and Klay wanting his turn on the throne. Of course Patrick roasting KD was gold as well. Also, a little more subtle joke was Giannis have a Claw scratch across his helmet after losing to the Raptors. Quality finale episode.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. JW86

JW86 Member

That episode was actually okay. Beverley looked totally off and was not how I figured how he'd be portrayed. Had some fun bits, Klay and liking dogs over snakes, have fun in NY and such. Bucks part was way too serious, should've had Bledsoe misspell his name since he said he has a name with a lot of letters so that was just weird. The Lebron part was gold. Should've had Kawhi and the Raptors at least mentioned in some form regarding the Warriors.

House Rockets and hakeem94 like this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

House Bucks have the Emblem of the Baratheons.

Lulz @ I am your fave character Joker - why subscribe when there is no Episode of the Nuggs.....

#103 daywalker02, Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    House Rockets likes this.
  4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

LOL ... freeze it at the 6 minute mark.

Invisible Fan and House Rockets like this.
  5. JW86

JW86 Member

Gotta have a Raptors finals special with Kawhi turning his teammates into white walkers and going HAM on the Warriors.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

#106 daywalker02, Apr 12, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  7. JW86

JW86 Member

That summer special was very solid, some nice digs in there. I don’t get the horse though, why is it in Toronto?

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I don't get it entirely either. Was that Stockton and Malone? Raptors are a dead horse? Some sort of sign they won't ever win a ring again or something?

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member