1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 5 - 2 tickets 1st row Upper deck

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by B-ball freak, Oct 24, 2005.

1. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Houston Astros 2005 World Series Game 5
    Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX
    Thursday October 27, 2005 7:00 pm

Seat location: section 410, row 1, seats 18-19

I have 2 extra tickets and I am looking to sell. I am selling to the highest bidder and have put this info out to some other people as well. You can email me at keithvh@sbcglobal.net. The cutoff will be 12m tomorrow (Tuesday) unless I have received my target price from someone before then. If you mention you are with clutchfans with your site moniker, I will add 10% to your bid amount when comparing against other bids. Many thanks!!! I am in Houston, so the exchange will be face to face for cash.

2. jmftexas

jmftexas Member

pretty sure it wont cut it but can offer 700 for both...