1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 2 Tickets Still Available

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by glad_ken, Apr 22, 2007.

1. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Tell me that doesn't say $572.00...per TICKET?

3. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

Yeah, I clicked on best available, and it said two grand for 1 ticket. Unless that ticket comes with a hotel room, a bottle of Kris, and two of Houston's finest working ladies, I'm thinking it's a little much for a basketball game. Heck, for two grand, I better be on the bench with a clipboard, drawing up plays with JVG.

Of course, if you could afford to drop two grand for a seat at a basketball game, a hot date probably isn't a problem.

4. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

MiG-: @_@
    MiG-: 13k for courtside?
    R2K: wow
    R2K: 13K?
    R2K: jeeeesus
    R2K: thats insane
    SCF: 13k better include an orgy with the power dancers

hahaha...

5. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

you can select price ranges but the cheapest single seat is 65, best available is 2K for one

6. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

Is there any way to get tickets for game 2?

Or future games? :/