1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Funny kid stories

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RichRocket, Jun 20, 2001.

Tags:
  1. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

Some nineteen years ago, I walked into my friends' house carrying a big bowl of guacamole for a potluck supper.

As I walked into the kitchen, I passed by their 2 YO son wearing diaper, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and holstered pistols.

I remarked to him, "You must be a cowboy..."

He retorted, "No, I'm Jewish..."

Two weeks ago, this young man graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Johns Hopkins with a degree in Cognitive Science.

------------------
    "How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak. Because someday you will have been all of these."

2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

good one!

when I was 2 years old, I busted my head open after falling out the back door while riding a little trike...

hmmmm.. that probably explains a lot!

rH

------------------
    visit: groovehouse.org

3. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

I was watching Friends with my younger son one day, and I mentioned that Jennifer Aniston was married to Brad Pitt.

My son says, "THE Brad Pitt?"

I reply, "Yes."

My son says, "Who is THE Brad Pitt?"

I thought it was funny. Of course, my younger son is a treasure trove of silly behavior.

------------------

4. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

When my son was 4 YO, I was trying to teach him some independence. We were at a restaurant with my parents. He started squirming and so we headed to the bathroom.

I walked him to the door and peered in to an empty bathroom. I wriggled my hand from his and encouraged him to go on in by telling him that I would "wait outside"-- intending to stand guard at the door.

He looked at me quizzically and responded, "You mean where the trees are?"

I 'bout wet my pants laughing.

------------------
    "How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak. Because someday you will have been all of these."