1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FS:60" Sony SXRD A2020 1080p HDTV

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by count_dough-ku, Feb 18, 2009.

1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

60" Sony SXRD A2020 1080p HDTV is in perfect working condition. I've had it for less than 2 years. It comes with an extended warranty that lasts through April 2012. If anything happens to the TV, it will be repaired or replaced with a brand new set. The warranty also includes one free bulb replacement. Asking price is $1750, but I'll sell it for the best offer I receive.

This TV set comes with 2 HDMI inputs, a PC input, and 3 component inputs.

Includes the manual, remote control, and one HDMI cable. I've also calibrated the TV.

This is for pickup in the west Houston area. I live near I-10 and Beltway 8.

My cell number is 713-301-9010. You can also e-mail me at alfhafi@hotmail.com.

[​IMG]

2. HoustonN06

HoustonN06 Member

Any reason why you're getting rid of it? I'm moving out next month and am looking for a TV.

3. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I'm moving into a new house with a media room that's 9' x 13' and I love this TV, but I don't wanna be sitting 3 feet from the edge of the screen. I need to replace it with a flat screen that can be mounted on the wall.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Ill give you 2 tix to the Rox/Cavs game :D
    A true Rocket fan would accept

5. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

I'll give you 4 tickets!

6. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

i have the A3000. basically the same thing. it's a great tv