1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Francis' TOs in Historical Section

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by DREAMer, May 9, 2000.

1. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Clutch,

You guys have Francis' TO average at 3.91 for the 2000 season.

I was just wondering how ya'll got that? My spreadsheet has him averaging 3.97. I could be wrong. Just wanted to know.

(No revisionist history going on, is there? [​IMG] )

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Hmm -- official stats have him at 306 turnovers for the season ... we've got 301 from charting every game this year. Perhaps we missed 5... here's the <a href="http://www.clutchcity.net/playerinfo_current.cfm?PlayerID=190">game by game profile</a> for Francis and total numbers.

I'll take a close look at his stats tomorrow some time... thanks for pointing that out.

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET

3. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Well, I didn't start mine until January 27th. I just used the stats at the Rockets NBA.COM site for the games before that.

I checked my numbers against ya'lls and everything matched up from Jan. 27 on. So, if there's a discrepancy it's before that date.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Clutch,

On November 12, in a game against the Lakers, your stats show Steve with 1 turnover. The official stats say he had 6 in that game. That could account for the 5 TO difference. I have the same number for total TO's that Dreamer has, too, btw.

Another disparity in that game from just looking at it : your data says Steve had 3 assists in that game. The NBA says he had 7.

------------------
    ?

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Dr of Dunk --

Great catch... thanks, I owe you one. I entered the assists and turnovers of Shandon Anderson for Francis that game.... made the adjustment and all is well...

Thanks again...

------------------
    NOTHING BUT .NET
    CLUTCHCITY.NET