1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Francis All-NBA third Team?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by moestavern19, Mar 28, 2001.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I think he might get it since he got snubbed from the all star game . Marbury and Payton will be one and two in any order , Jason Kidd is Francis competetion , But Kidd has had a wierd year what with the domestic violence and he is only averaging 16.1 ppg(Francis 19.9) but 9.9 apg (Francis 6.4) , 6.6 rpg (Francis 6.9), 2.02 spg (Francis 1.86) , 7 triple doubles (Francis 2), and 27 double-doubles (Francis 21) is nothing to scoff at .

Well Cuttino wouldnt even make All-NBA 6th Team with Kobe , Stack , Iverson , Ray Allen , and Peirce all ahead of him .

------------------
    "Eat your kids, play with your dinner and join the chat" - Dr of Dunk gives a public sevice announcement at the request of Mike Tyson .

2. KD

KD Member

No way they will put Steve in front of Kidd, due to team records. For the same reason, Steve has a good chance of edging out Marbury. Payton will lose some votes for messing with Seatle's chemistry. However, that doesn't guanratee a 3rd team selection yet, since he has to compete with SG for votes.

------------------

3. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

I would vote:

First-Payton, Bryant
    Second-Kidd, Iverson
    Third-Francis, VC

But i see it going:

First-Kidd, Iverson
    Second-Payton, Bryant
    Third-Allen, and an underdog like Brandon or Spree

------------------
    Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion

4. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

I think it should end up like this:

1st - Iverson, Francis
    2nd - Kidd, Bryant
    3rd - Carter, Allen.

------------------
    Founder and President of the Houston Homers Club(HHC) - Are you a homer? Join now!

The Rockets will be NBA champions. Believe.

5. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Thats a bad ass backcourt. Lethal, Scary.

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

6. Live

Live Member

I would vote:

1st team Gs: Kidd, Iverson
    2nd team: Francis, Bryant
    3rd team: Marbury, Allen

But I think it'll end up:

1st team: Iverson, Bryant
    2nd team: Kidd, Carter
    3rd team: Marbury, Payton

------------------