1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fran Blinebury - With no trade, Howard, Harden must get along

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by T_Man, Feb 19, 2016.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

If Harden was behind the McHale firing, then he must have known or pushed for JBB as head coach.

If that is the case, then Harden is clearly not thinking clearly. Forget the players, the weakest link on this team is JB, and its not even close.

2. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Fran is a bitter twisted old hag...

3. clos4life

clos4life Member

Yeap. And just like all twisted old hags he comes out to gloat when things are not going well with their exes.

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Sama bin Hardin

6. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

After watching replays of a few games the Harden and Howard duo don't bother me the most. What gets to me are the other role players and our bench. When Dwight needs to score he scores. When Harden needs to score, well he scores. When they need help outside the two of them, everyone has no idea what to do. During the Tmac Yao era what Les failed to see and still does is that it is easy to stop a dynamic duo but is hard to stop a duo when the other three players on the floor are doing their part. Heck even the starters aren't making me as sad as what's coming off the bench right now. Ty lawson... where are you?

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I said it before, its funny how people negate something for various reason just because they don't like the message. Harden and Howard don't like each other.

8. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Yeah it's kinda like that Jesus story that keeps being titled the Message.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I said there was a rift a while back and it's obvious from watching them on the court but people keep denying

Well I guess there is still time for them to work on the chemistry.

Maybe another players only meeting led by the cornerstones so they can try turn more corners

10. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Harden has not been the same since last year when he lost the MVP and was benched in that Clippers game.

Dwight, D-Mo and Jones will be gone next year... I don't blame Dwight and D-Mo, this team will not utilize their big man. I know Howard has lost a lot and D-Mo was hurt, but you have to establish some sort of inside game.

T_Man

11. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That's not true. Harden was terrific in Game 7 vs LA. He was unbelievable in Games 1 and especially 2 in Oakland and great in Game 4. He no-showed in Game 3(as did the rest of the team inexplicably) and was terrible in Game 5, but it's not fair to say he wasn't the same after Game 6 vs the Clippers.

Now I will say he wasn't the same after Game 5 vs the Warriors coming into the season. He was out of shape, unfocused, and still bitter about losing the MVP award. But a motivated professional would try to prove his doubters wrong. Harden instead seemed to just mail it in.

12. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I love you Harden apologist, but a lot of the issue with this Team has started with players 1A (Harden) and 1B (Howard)...

Especially 1A, Howard will be gone... and I really really hope the Rockets can pull off a great trade for Harden..

T_Man