1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale: XBOX 360 250GB Holiday Bundle (Halo Reach/Fable III/3 Month Xbox Live)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by azoghbi, Nov 26, 2011.

1. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

Hey guys, best buy wouldn't let me cancel my order after receiving my newegg Holiday Bundle so I'm selling my other unopened Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle.

Contains:
    250GB Xbox 360 S Model and Wireless Controller
    Halo Reach and Fable III
    3 Months of Xbox Live Gold

This is currently selling for 299 on Amazon, I'm selling for 250 flat, no more no less.

Let me know if you're interested, I live in the Medical Center Area in Houston.

2. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

well after some time of no activity im willing to go down to 235 as no one is biting. if you look around right now you actually won't find a better price especially because there would obviously be no tax or shipping. let me know asap if you're interested.

3. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

how much for the xbox live?

4. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

its an unopened new in box holiday bundle, the xbox live is included, can't just sell you that. normally 3 months of xbox live is about 9-13 bucks depending on where u find it. you interested in the whole package or just the xbl?

5. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Just the live amigo.

6. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

I'd be interested for $200, but I'd need it shipped.

I'll provide you w/ shipping label so no cost to you, just need it weighed for me and safe (bubbles, etc).

Let me know.

7. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

definitely paid more than that for it rofl, sorry man. find a better deal than my asking price online and i'll consider it.

8. PootyPooPolansk

How about you find a better offer.

9. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

I mean that is up to you, offer will stand for a little while, if you want to accept it just let me know.

10. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

Again, I'm saying this is a very good offer and if you can't find a better deal online or in store that corroborates it. No need be a dick, im trying to find a better offer by placing this here. I am not gonna accept a Low ball offer for less than I paid for it.

11. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

If you want to hold out for "top" dollar, then put it on ebay (BIN) after Christmas. They won't be on sale like they seem to be every day now and you will have shoppers with Christmas cash wanting to spend.

12. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

Appreciate the advice Art! Was just checking to see if I could hook a fellow clutchfan up with a good deal before dealing with the more unknowns of the world. I agree though, I would absolutely get more money selling on craigslist or ebay, just don't deal with either of those services too frequently so I wanted to try my luck on here first. So pre-Christmas would be better than post-Christmas? It seems like they might be in higher demand before and people would be willing to pay more to get it in time for the holidays? I guess it goes both ways...

13. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Right now you are up against brick-n-mortar stores offering sales on the same item. While your deal might be better, the stores offer a return policy and allow you to validate the warranty which for a 360 has good value. After Christmas, there will be sales but probably not on system packages. And you'll have people out there that didn't get it like they wanted but got some cash instead. They pool the Christmas cash up for the 360 bundle they really wanted but don't want to pay retail. That's where you come in. You can put it on craigslist for $250 or an ebay buy-it-now ($269) with free shipping w/insurance and tracking (you can mail it UPS, Fed-Ex or USPS insured). Also you might want to offer the receipt so they can have a warranty.

14. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

Sounds perfect, will do just that. In the mean time, if anyone else still interested let me know but sounds like I will most likely be going the CL/Ebay route.