1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Florida man cites ‘Bush doctrine’ after pre-emptive killing of neighbors at Labor Day cookout

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Sep 4, 2013.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I suppose when the defense has nothing to go on, they might as well try to make the headlines. If the defense actually wins with that lousy argument, I'll put the law firm in my rolodex in case I'm ever arrested.

2. smr6

smr6 Member

Seems like a clear cut stand your ground case when you have to sneak up on the three men and then open fire. :rolleyes:

3. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

edit : never mind .. missed during first read

4. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

It matters to a racist.

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

So - rookie - you are saying all the people who got outraged and rushed to judgment because a black kid got shot by a hispanic guy are racists?