1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Five students beat a 14-year-old for Maga/Trump hat (allegedly of course)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Dec 16, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

FIFY

2. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Embarrassing post by OP. The “right” grasping at straws to make Trump supporters out to be victims lmao

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When I was 14 my boarding school roommate and I got into a fight over whether the lyrics to "Louie Louie" were graphically sexual. I put him in a (real) wrestling hold and when I let him go he bashed me over the head with a table lamp. I was totally cool with it until I felt something wet on my shoulder, looked in a mirror and say I looked like Sissie Spacek at the prom in Carrie, at which point I started crying like I'd just shot Ol' Yeller. That was where I first discovered really small head wounds bleed like really huge other wounds.

Anyway, the takeaway here is that the mother****ing Kingsmen have been pulling the string behind the scenes in American culture since the 1960's and someone should have thr balls to stand up to them and do something about it. My roommate and I were totally innocent pawns of "Big Garage Rock".

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. Senator

Senator Member

The most telling thing , of course, is that this wasn't reported in the US media and barely made it's way to a British news source. Covering up the Jussie Smollet's is far more important to the media than being honest about ALL incidents from ALL races. The narrative has already been written and only the stories that fit into it are allowed to make it out.

dachuda86 likes this.
  5. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

they're inspired by president trump...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

If you read the article you will see that the British publication got their information from the New York Post.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

victim blamer

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

classic... ignore the victim with a trump post...

9. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Kid beaten for hat

Omg systemic problem on the left, so tolerant

Kids shooting up black churches, garlic festival and el Paso walmarts cuz invasion

You can't attribute to Trump or the right. Racism a hoax.

Lol these dudes can say this with a straight face. No shame.