1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

From the perspective of equity holders, he is indeed an excellent team manager. He can control the expenses and competitiveness of the team to a very perfect level, and can always make the owners of the team get profits.
    However, what I want to say is that his control of the team's tactical thinking is too extreme and autocratic. I always think Daryl is the real head coach of the Rockets, and D'Antoni is just a puppet coach. Anyone who does not implement Morey's basketball philosophy (three-point ball and attacking the basket) will be fired or abandoned by Morey, while Morey is just a fool who only studies data.
    I don't know what people think. I just know that I'm really fed up with this scene: the opponent gave us wild open perimeter shot space,and how will our players react???They'd rather step back from the three-point line and throw a hard brick, rather than choose a easy perimeter shot shot.As a rocket fan, this scene I have really been numb, just because of Morey's magic small ball idea, three points more than two points.

This also led to in most regular season, we seem to be able to rely on this kind of tactic to obtain the benefit, but in the playoff series competition which competes willpower, the intensity is bigger, the opponent will not give us the relaxed three-point ball to take out the mobile phone and the opportunity which attacks the basket, does not have the mid-range projection, our tactic is easy to be dismembered by the opponent, we will be confused and lose confidence, our root It can't go any further.

MJ, Kobe, Wade, Nowitzki, LeBron, Curry, Klay Thompson, Durant and Leonard have told us that without the tactics of perimeter shot, the team can not win the final in the playoffs, even if it is the hall of fame three-point ball projection level of Curry and Klay Thompson, the perimeter shot is the same Their main weapon is no less than three-point goals.

I still remember that four years ago, perimeter shot was one of Harden's main weapons, and it was extremely accurate.Harden's perimeter shot power, Klay Thompson and PJ should be the most familiar. However, in the following years, under the brainwashing of Morey's magic ball concept, Harden seemed to forget his skill. Only when he occasionally failed to open up the situation of three-point shot and dribble breakthrough, he would "very reluctantly" release a shotperimeter shot (turn around and jump shot near the free throw line) ,and this kind of shooting is almost all clean shot , very accurate,and the interesting thing is that we can only see this scene no more than ten times in a season.
    I'm really upset that Harden abandoned the perimeter shot like this. Morey brainwashed him.

2. gogispade

gogispade Member