1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FBI probing suspicious death of Shanquella Robinson at Mexican resort

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jiggyfly, Nov 28, 2022.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This is just all messed up.

How were these women allowed to leave the country and why are the rest of the women not speaking out or did not stop this.

Broken Neck?

BY OLAFIMIHAN OSHIN - 11/23/22 5:59 PM ET

The FBI has launched an investigation into the suspicious death of American woman Shanquella Robinson, who died under suspicious circumstances last month while on vacation with her friends at a Mexican resort.

The agency’s field office in Charlotte, N.C., confirmed to The Hill on Wednesday that it has launched an investigation into Robinson’s death “on or about October 29,” but declined to provide additional details.

a death certificate local authorities issued in Robinson’s case lists the cause of death as severe spinal cord injury.

Video also circulated online showing Robinson being assaulted by another woman at the resort while another person in the room was recording the fight.

Local authorities in Mexico have reportedly launched a homicide investigation into Robinson’s case.

In a statement to The New York Times, the State Department said it will provide consular resources to Robinson’s family.

According to ABC News, the state attorney general office in Baja California Sur received a call on October 29th from a “public security member” reporting the death of a foreign woman inside a room at the Fundadores Beach Club area in San Jose del Cabo.

Charlotte Observer obtained a police report that says a doctor was called to the vacation home to treat Robinson, who was apparently inebriated and unable to communicate, although her vital signs were initially stable.

Robinson’s father, Bernard Robinson, told the Times that he was shocked that authorities let his daughter’s friends return back to the U.S., saying he’ll continue to fight for answers to his daughter’s death.

Robinson’s funeral was held on Saturday.

“I can’t talk for her, but I am going to be her voice,” Robinson’s father said. “I’m going to be her voice to the end because I’m going to get to the bottom of this.”

#1 jiggyfly, Nov 28, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
    Andre0087 likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

her “friends” killed her out of jealousy

shoutout Kyrie for donating 65K to her family for her funeral

jiggyfly and Andre0087 like this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I figured that jealousy had a lot to do with it, but dam how do you let somebody get beat on like that and film it.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I saw some of the video and it's very messed up. That video alone should be enough to convict her "friends". Mexican authorities definitely messed this up.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yeah, I saw that video on Reddit when it was trending a few days/weeks back. Very disturbing. A man filming said "fight back, geeez" while this woman was getting beat (while she was naked).

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Incredibly disturbing. It's shocking that those responsible were able to waltz out of the country. I feel for her family and friends. While I don't like Irving at all, he did a solid for the girl's family during this horrific time.

I won't be going to Mexico for a while.