1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fauci disappeared?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 22, 2020.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

That is just not true. This was on JANUARY 27:

Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak
    President has blithely tweeted that 'it will all work out well.' Yet the steps he has taken have only weakened our capacity to respond.
    Joe Biden
    Opinion contributor
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...us-less-prepared-joe-biden-column/4581710002/

That was in January. January. We are now in April. So no, trump can't play the "gee, no one knew" card. Nor can you.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Fauci isn't our leader. I know that is hard to accept and he would make a fine president. If Fauci wants to talk he can always tweet.

4. Carl Herrera

I know who YOUR leader is.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Actually he is the leading expert on infectious diseases. He is part of the presidential task force, so he is a leader. He isn't at the top of the chain, but, like in the military, there is a chain of command with leaders all along that chain.

Sadly the person who is the leader at the top of our chain hasn't handled the United States' response to Corona with any real leadership. We need to hear from people who know what they are talking about and don't lie about Corona Virus every single day at the briefing.

edwardc and ROCKSS like this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Fauci corruption un-hoaxed! CNN OWNZ FAUCIIIIIIIIII
    On Cuomo Prime Time Monday night, host Chris Cuomo revealed that his guest, NIH Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, checked on him daily when he was ill with coronavirus.

“I have spoken to you, almost without exception, every day,” said Cuomo. “And you have been calling me out of personal concern to make sure that I was ok, my wife was ok, my son was ok. Eleven O’Clock at night. Later. Waiting for my show to end. Saturday. Sunday…”

The two have been friends since Cuomo was “almost a kid,” according to Fauci. But that wasn’t the main impetus for Fauci’s check ins. “I was worried about you, that’s the reason why I kept calling,” he told Cuomo.

“You were going through some difficult times,” said Fauci, revealing that Cuomo was much sicker than he appeared, even as the host did his show nightly from his basement while under quarantine.

“I don’t think that people were really experiencing or realizing how you were really sucking it up to look relatively normal. But when you finished the show, when we started chatting at 11, 11:30 at night, you were wiped out,” revealed Fauci. “You not only had the acute difficulty with the virus that was replicating in you, but you had some of the secondary effects…the fever, the aches, the feeling washed out.”

“And even when you were viral negative,” said the NIH director, “I was concerned. You put on a great act in front of the TV because you were really wiped out badly.”

“I was worried about you there for a while because we know,” recalled Fauci, “that there is a period of time in some individuals where you look like you’re recovering and all of a sudden things go really bad.”

“I appreciate it,” Cuomo told Fauci. “I really do.”

Cuomo then said the only reason he was sharing the story of his nightly check-ins with Fauci was that “I want people to know who they’re getting in Tony Fauci…the real deal…I know that firsthand.”

Watch their conversation below.​

RayRay10 and ROXTXIA like this.
  7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Yeah, I saw that article. I thought, Oh, God, the deep staters will boil up out of the rotten meat over this one.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. Carl Herrera

9. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Aha!!! Fauci, Epstein, Gates and Cuomo... hanging buddies who love pizza.

10. adoo

adoo Member

this narrative has since been further enhanced / corroborated by former GOP operatives / strategists who ran this ad, "Mourning in America', on FoxNews on 4 May

NewRoxFan likes this.