1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fauci disappeared?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. Buck Turgidson

He's the only one of those people worth listening to.

3. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

He is in danger of getting voted off the island, of course he said everything is fine, we will have to see what happens

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My guess is that he is still working but with this Admin. who knows..

We've seen the markets tank in realtime as Trump speaks and today was no different. I'm guessing not have Fauci there added extra concern to the markets.

REEKO_HTOWN, joshuaao and ElPigto like this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trump knows he is way down and is trying to act Presidential but his BULLSHITTING is making it worse. I don't want to hear from ANY politician, just the scientists.

DD

deb4rockets, daywalker02 and B-Bob like this.
  6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Dr Fauci got traded to the Cardinals

7. Pringles

Pringles Member

Not even for a first. :(

8. Buck Turgidson

3rd round pick and an optician to be named later

No Worries, mdrowe00 and B-Bob like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

I am half expecting to see Dr. Drew out there tomorrow replacing Fauci.

We will soon be told everything is “good” when it isn’t, all because Trump only cares about the stock market.

10. Nook

Nook Member

Speaking of @Roscoe Arbuckle , does anyone know if he is infected and on a respirator yet? Is he still planning large get together’s with “the girls”?

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

it’ll be Dr Oz just watch

Nook likes this.
  12. Nook

Nook Member

Yes... Dr. Oz and Phil McGraw out there claiming there is no reason to panic... possibly a Hispanic plastic surgeon to blame the “poor hygiene practices of Mexicans” as spreading the virus in the USA.

I’m not joking, at some point he will point to a high concentration of liberal minorities in NYC as responsible for the high number of “contaminated”... and then will point to some state like Utah or Wyoming as “full of hardworking, clean legal citizens.”

I can already tell Trump will use this as a way to justify his prejudices. Also Obama will be some how at fault because he is black.

joshuaao, CometsWin, malakas and 3 others like this.
  13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is spoilers for Season 4.

You must be a book reader who likes to ruin it fer the picture folk.

joshuaao, Rashmon, malakas and 2 others like this.
  14. Roscoe Arbuckle

foh likes this.
  15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

No this guy he got promoted. I am joking but with this administration...

[​IMG]

16. foh

foh Member

Nice article. He sidesteps the "controversial" questions about failures with testing, the POTUS peddling lies&exaggerations and necessity of border closures. He should be fine politically speaking - firing him would be a bad PR move.

He sounded a bit sick on Saturday. He mentions being exhausted in the article. Hope he is ok and keeps up his work.

These pressers are uselss anyway. They are following some contagion protocols and it's not like we, the public, can tell if they are doing everything possible or can tell how effective their actions are.

As a scientist/nerd, he'd probably be sick to his stomach having to stand on that stage daily with his boss peddling malaria drug expedited human testing and grievances about his hotels, fake media and not being thanked enough. I'd die of shame and boredom.

Could be a mutually beneficial decision for Fauci to sit one out

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. Senator

Senator Member

People need to realize Dr. Fauci is an 80 year old man. WOrking 16-20 hour days along with media appearances is tiring. He has been pretty transparent about his relationship with trump, they are 2 different people and Trump has his own style, but Trump definitely listens to him on matters of great importance and that's what is worth stressing here.

They are quarantining, getting all states to start strict isolation procedures and doing what they can to produce more masks and beds.

Even following the trends of China ad early Europe where it was the old and existing conditions who were picked off is not enough, because an issue coming to light is that many in NY or the second wave of infections in China are younger and have no existing conditions. That is where his energy is going towards now.

generalthade_03 and Astrodome like this.
  18. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Can you quit riding the presidents dick for once? I’m going back to sleep but you’re an *******.

19. Senator

Senator Member

Stop thinking about other men's dicks and rectums... it's a symptom of corona virus and listening to too much bad music. Stay indoors for the next month.

dachuda86 likes this.
  20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I wish they had as much brains to attack China, the true enemy. If martial law does get implemented, the sleeper cells and fifth column helping the Chinese will need to be dealt with first. Maybe that's why so much focus is on the west coast these days where we are most vulnerable to the Chi Comms.

generalthade_03 likes this.