1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Fantasy Football] A Pay League Seeking a few players

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by what, Aug 12, 2007.

1. what

what Member

If you are interested in joining a pay league, please let me know. Last year, our league was 100.00 to join and 5.00 for any waiver transactions.

We will be using espn standard scoring system rules.

We have 4 players returning from last year, which is all we had play, and we would like to add 4 more players.

Of course, when dealing will real money, people might be hesitant to play, but we will do everything we can to make people feel comfortable about the process. Just let us know.

If interested, post here and then send me an email at fantasyfootball@midsouth.rr.com

That is my special fantasy football email directory.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I'm interested, but i'm really hesitant to put up 100 bucks to someone who isn't a really well known member..

3. what

what Member

I understand. Once we get close to the draft we can all introduce each other. I live in Memphis. My brother lives in Houston, and he will be holding the money. The other two players live in Wisconsin. We are not all in one place, if that makes u feel better.

We would love to have you. We are all honest people.

4. what

what Member

Another thing, as far as the draft, last year we let people view the drawing by webcam. If you have one of those, u will be able to view the drawing for picking order of teams.

5. what

what Member

bump short