1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Falcons at Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Rockets34Legend, Nov 27, 2003.

1. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

The Houston Texans made the following roster moves, it was announced today. They placed QB Tony Banks (hand) and S Ramon Walker (knee) on the Reserve/Injured list, signed LB Travis Carroll, DL Jason Davis and QB Mike Quinn from the practice squad to the active roster, and signed CB Rober' Freeman to the practice squad.

Freeman (5-9, 182) was originally signed by the Tennessee Titans as a rookie free agent out of Clark Atlanta (4/28/03) and spent the 2003 season on the practice squad.

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

The game was so awesome that I can't even describe it...

I went with my 2 year old son and we had the best time...

The pre-game with Clemens and Pettite was the best...

Go Texans

3. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Definitely a sweet win... Carr coming in for relief was kind of a forced one, but dangerous as well... it was a catch 22 of sorts, but we won, so hey.

I feel like Carr will start next week, and we may see either
    "Rag one" or "Quinn, medicine man" as the #2 guy... you'd think Ragone, but hasn't quinn had some game time?

Anyway, it's great we won, but frustrating we didn't get the NY and NE games... shoot, even the Cincy game! Remember that was a few yards and catches short of a "w" too.

Either way (8-4) or (5-7), this team has really improved and is looking very good for next year.

I'm happy with them.:D

4. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Yeah, we're a few plays from 8-4. How crazy is that?

we'd be tied for the last wildcard spot, with us holding the tiebreaker over Miami from the week 1 victory. :D

Ahh, what could have been. Also, Cincy would be 1 game back in the AFC north at 6-6, New England would be 9-3, 1 game ahead of Miami in the AFC East, and the Jets would be 4-8, sitting dead last in the AFC East.

More notes...

Texans are...
    1-4 in franchise history against the AFC North
    2-7 in franchise history against the AFC South
    2-3 in franchise history against the AFC East
    0-2 in franchise history against the AFC West
    2-1 in franchise history against the NFC South
    2-2 in franchise history against the NFC East

18 of 28 games have been decided by 10 pts or fewers.

Home wins:
    Falcons, Cowboys, Jaguars, Giants, Carolina

Away wins:
    Jaguars, Dolphins, Steelers, Bills

I love this team :D