1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fade's Fantasy Keeper Baseball 2021

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fadeaway, Feb 16, 2021.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

In the future, if there are any keeper changes after posting them, can everybody please re-post their entire list. Just one sentence is way too easy for me to overlook.

I noticed this change after setting everything up on the site, and now it is creating a gigantic ****-up trying to cancel and redo everything.

2. Ray Martinez

Ray Martinez Member

Sorry for the late change, I want to remove Paddock and replace him with Tim Anderson.
    here's my updated keeper list.
    BleedCubbieBlue
    Slot A (indefinite) Juan Soto - 2
    Slot B (4 max) Yu Darvish - 3
    Slot C (4 max) Anthony Rendon - 3
    Slot D (3 max) Luis Castillo - 1
    Slot E (3 max) Tim Anderson - 0
    Slot F (2 max) Trevor Bauer - 0
    Slot G (2 max) Kenta Maeda - 0

3. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Hey sorry but deadline has past and we're going to have to stick with the originals as declared. The draft is underway now and it is too difficult for me to reset everything to change it, and I don't want to set that precedent regardless. You are on the clock so you can select Anderson with your draft pick if you want.

4. Ray Martinez

Ray Martinez Member

that's fine. I am good with it, hopefully it works out in my favor.