1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Everyone's pain...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ScreamingRocketJet, Sep 14, 2001.

1. ScreamingRocketJet

As I've said before, we all feel your pain...

It is a world pain...

I don't know if it's been publicised much in America, but people from all around the world were killed by this attack...

90 Australians who worked in the WTC or it's immediate vicinity are unaccounted for...all of whom DFAT (Our Foreign Affairs Department) are presuming to have been killed.

That makes it the largest terrorist attack on Australian people ever...

I rang a friend of mine yesterday and she said her friend is missing...she went to the WTC last year and he showed her and her guy all around NYC. She was crying when she said she hopes he is okay...

My wife is Thai by birth...and even a country like that has been affected. I read a story from today's papers that she gets about a young Thai couple who were working as waiters in the building, both presumed dead...they expect that about as many as 80 Thai people were killed in total.

The list of countries affected goes on..

Over 600 British people are presumed to have died...

I hope you know we feel you pain as one...

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Excellent post. It makes me feel good that other people in other countries would be thinking of our nation. Your nation is definitely a great ally--one that the US would do anything for. Thanks for your support and thank you for your country.

3. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

Wonderful post SRJ. As an American, I am so extremely gratful for the large number of communities that have come forth and supported us, and have been sympathetic. This is truly going to be one of the most interesting times in recent memory -- it seems that so much of the world is coming together to actively battle an army of evil dissidents. Perhaps after this ordeal is through, the world will find a new peace -- where we will all forget our differences, and live in harmony.