1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Even more proof McCain is the right choice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Faos, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/09142008/Lindsay-Lohan-Lashes-Out-at-Sarah-Palin

Lindsay Lohan Lashes Out at Sarah Palin

September 14 2008
    Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan isn't happy with Republican vice presidential candidate John McCain's choice of running mate, Sarah Palin.

"I really cannot bite my tongue anymore when it comes to Sarah Palin," the actress, 22, wrote on her MySpace blog Sunday.

"I couldn't be more supportive of a woman in office, but let's face it, it comes down to the person, and their beliefs, male or female," Lohan said.

"I would have liked to have remained impartial, however I am afraid that the 'lipstick on a pig' comments will overshadow the issues and the fact that I believe Barack Obama is the best choice, in this election, for president," she added.

Although Lohan said she feels "it's necessary for me to clarify that I am not against Sarah Palin as a mother or woman", the star believes that Palin -- the Incumbent Governor of Alaska -- isn't ready to run the country.

She said, "I find it quite interesting that a woman who now is running to be second in command of the United States, only 4 years ago had aspirations to be a television anchor, which is probably all she is qualified to be.

"Oh, and... Hint Hint Pali Pal - Don't pose for anymore tabloid covers, you're not a celebrity, you're running for office to represent our, your, my COUNTRY!"

Lohan -- who is rumored to be in a relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson -- also referenced Palin's views on homosexuality.

"Is it a sin to be gay?" Lohan asked. "Should it be a sin to be straight? Or to use birth control? Or to have sex before marriage? Or even to have a child out of wedlock?

"Is our country so divided that the Republicans best hope is a narrow minded, media obsessed homophobe?"

In conclusion, Lohan cited an Associated Press story reporting that Palin's church advocates a conference about prayer curing homosexuality. Wrote Lohan: "Palin's Desire to "save and convert the gays" - really??"

Ronson also chimed in.

"Vote for obama!" Ronson wrote. "Mainly because if she gets elected my green card probably won't get renewed!!!"

2. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Again, like John McCain, faos is more interested in deflecting people away from the issues with trash. John McCain is running the most dishonest campaign in modern presidential history. John McCain is not morally fit to lead this nation!

3. mic

mic Contributing Member

I'm no fan of Lohan, but how is this "even more proof McCain is the right choice"? Care to clarify?

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

It's a sad day in America when Lindsay Lohan shows better political acumen than McCain and his VP nominee.

Even more proof that his judgment makes him unfit for president.

5. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

I think using Lindsay Lohan as proof of anything means that you've already lost.

6. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

are you serious? you can't find proof for mccain?

7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Voting for Obama = Lindsay Lohan Logic, or as I will refer to it from now on, LLL

9. mic

mic Contributing Member

Yeah, the two are obviously one and the same. God forbid people have a preference which just happens to be the same as Lindsay Lohan.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I actually like this, and I would say citing the opinion of some celebrity nobody is, really and truly, the best case for voting for John McCain.

No policy-based argument, or no good-of-the-nation argument can stand up to a reality check... let's go with the Lohan argument for $5 trillion please!

11. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

You start your threads, I'll start mine. You guys are soooo easy. You wouldn't know tongue in cheek if Lohan planted hers in yours. Lighten up.

12. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

13. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

[​IMG]

:D

14. stephen94

stephen94 Member

IMO Palin is being used just to get McCain the presidency. Trying to get all the women to vote for them. I mean in no way would she be the right choice. She doesn't live in the mainland, she has no experience, and she's rather reckless imo.

15. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

I think it's in everybody's best interest if Lohan just sticks to snorting coke off of her bathroom floor and leaves the political talk for somebody else.

16. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

No. She's the canary in the coal mine. If she can look up from her drug-induced binges to see that McCain is bad for this country, then that should be celebrated.

17. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

She's cleaned up and looks good again.

18. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

hmmm....

Then this thread is useless without pics.

19. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

20. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

She doesn't look as good as she used to in some angles but she definitely looks better than when she was coked out.

[​IMG]