1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Even better than Iron Maiden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheFreak, Aug 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I feel like I'm late to the party here. This is probably better than the real thing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pUrmRZe2TOs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Freak,

Speaking of being late to the party - I am late to the party to this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PTJ3Aj8zq28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xH-_9cwdLug?list=PL97167E3FCBD5B646" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

"Better than" and "iron maiden" should never be used in the same sentence.

5. andersongo

andersongo Member

This. OP is outright trolling.

6. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing is better than Iron Maiden?

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

NO

Nothing is better than Maiden. Period.

The Iron Maidens cover band is full of girls who love to jam and they are very good, but in no way are they better than Maiden.

Besides, half of that band is now the backup band for Lorraine Lewis of Femme Fatale fame. They do alot of rock cruises.

Nice try Freak, but you know better than this.:p

8. andersongo

andersongo Member

Well, I would not complain if Jannick Gers was doing "his thing" within the female outfit instead of with Steve Harris & Co. Would not look out of place too.

9. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

When Gers joined them, I didnt much like him simply because I hated that Adrian had left, and then I wasnt a fan of Fear of the Dark so I kinda took it out on him but seeing them live these days with all three guitarists on stage, it works for me.

Jannick is a bit younger than Dave and Adrian so he still runs around stage and does all the showman stuff that they arent up to anymore.

By the way...if anybody who liked Maiden back in the day hasnt seen them live this millineum, do so. They still kick major amounts of ass live and the new music still rocks my head off.

10. andersongo

andersongo Member

I would have no problem with Gers running around while doing his own solos. Very less so when he is butchering Adrian's solos while the great man is playing just a few feet away. Ridiculous.