1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Enron Field

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Jeff, Mar 31, 2000.

1. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Man, I'm not a huge baseball fan or anything, but is Enron Field just the coolest damn thing ever. That pic on the front page of the Chronicle today gave me goosebumps.

That thing is simply awesome!

------------------
    "No one gets out ALIVE!"
    SaveOurRockets.com

2. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

I don't know when, but I'm gonna go sometime this season.

I can't wait.

3. Francis3

Francis3 Member

I love the field. BASEBALL IS MEANT TO PLAY OUTDOORS.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I just saw some highlights of the field here in the Dallas area on tv. The newscasters said something like, "Is this just a great stadium or what?" From what I saw, it really looked awesome.

------------------
    <this space for rent>

5. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I was lucky enough to go to the 1st game against the Yankees and had a wonderful time.Enron field left me in total awe,I hope everyone gets a chance to go to a game this year,it is definitly worth it. [​IMG]

------------------